Reviews for To feel once more
Amp101 chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
Oh and readers, in case any of you were wondering, this is co-writer Moment. I usually go by Amp. Just in case any of you were wondering. Again thank you for your support and your patience.
Amp101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Hey there to all our readers. Sorry it has taken me and Addicted so long to get the rest of these chapters going. That fault would lie mostly on me because of my acting career. We will however get the story moving as soon as we can. Thank you guys for being so patient. We appreciate all you guys. Please keep reading and responding guys! Thanks.

kaka96 chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
I wish that Remy and Rogue can have a physical whle they both of them can still keep their powers.
alliekat35 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
this story is awesome, I reead it and forgot to add it to my favorites list,and almost panicked when I thought I could not find this story again. I am so eager to know what happens next. Poor Rogue. Will she be able to kick the habit? Again, simply amazing! I can't wait for your next update.
Sugahroc57 chapter 19 . 1/12/2010
I was just thinking abou this story a couple of days ago, gald to read another chapter. I forgot how indepth it was though, can't wait for the outcome of these two. Great job and keep it goin'!
bologna121 chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
Oh so good! Of I'm going to have to go back and catch up on a lot of what's happening 'cuz I forgot...but it was such a good chapter. Update soon please!
Ana Xpert chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
Wow! Nice move! Gambit using the card, even though he couldn't charge it, in a fight was really cool. Pity it doesn't seem to have been enough to stop all the guys. I'm loving your story!
Ana Xpert chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Just started reading your fic and wow! It's great! Your writing is so good. I guess you just got yourself a new fan ;)
Bologna121 chapter 18 . 7/6/2009
more more more more! You write all the characters so well! :D
Basched chapter 18 . 7/3/2009
Nice bit o' tension between Gambit and the iceman! But Roguey! She is getting in a real bad way...Wolvie doesn't need to worry, does he...because Gambit will do right for her!

Wow! Those guys better say their last prayers! Doing that to Rogue..when Gambit is around...not good.

Now I am on the edge of my seat! I have to know what happens! But I'm going to have to wait!

This still rocks!
Tigersdeadflowers chapter 18 . 7/3/2009
Woot! New chapter, finally Thank you so much, keep up the excellent work!
Allleila chapter 18 . 7/2/2009
Poor rogue. After all te effort she goes through just for the ablility to touch and now that she can she get molested by as*holes. Can't wait until the next chapter- hopefully Rogue will be okay.
Basched chapter 17 . 6/2/2009
Now this is a story I love! The story plot is extremely gripping and well...I just have to read more!

Please update soon.
Bologna121 chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I am absoultely in love witht is fic! it's so good! more more more more. I love the way you write both of them
Bologna121 chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
oh my goodness. wow. Anyone ever tell you you're a fabulous writer? Becuase You are...and this story is amazing! Very well written and all the scenes are interesting and addicting