Reviews for Have a Drink on Me
iExpress chapter 1 . 4/27
This is the absolute work of art. Congratulations for producing such a fanastic fic and actually making it true to the genre you employed - both laughed and felt chills down my spine. The ending was just- classic, what can I say?

Will probably read more stuff from you in the future, until then!
AnimalKrazed chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
I am a little surprised it took me till now to find this story. It's nice, in that it fits the original content's pace, humour, and characterization. Good motive for Wilt by the way. Great horror story, congrats on writing something real special.
FourEyed-CoffeeDrinker chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
This fic had me literally on the edge of my seat. lol i understand that he actually did help Mac's life to become better. Wilt always does his very best to help his friends in need...
jes chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
uh.. im..not sure what to think of that
well written though
BananaRamses chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This story made me feel so scared. You did one helluva good job.
aeva elementia chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Well, when he put it THAT way... Still doesn't make this any less weird.
Is he gunning for Berry next? She won't be missed anyway.
aeva elementia chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
You've got to be kidding me: Cheese too?!
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Dear Lord... Why?
For all his idiocy, even I wouldn't juice Bloo. :D
zombiegirl22 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Mister Herrimen is such a stickler for the rules- "Therefore, according to our very explicit and carefully-worded phone privilege addendum, you must…". I love his "Funny Bunny" dance he does and I've always wondered what Rukia would do if she had ever seen it.

Another awesome chapter. For a minute I was hoping Wilt had gone after Duchess (never really liked).

I love Mac's reaction to Frankie's reaction to seeing him ok- "Of course, all that was only occupying a small part of his thoughts. The rest was focusing on the fact that Frankie's hugging me!" it's been so long since I've watched the show (after leaving this review I'm going to have to take out my Foster's DVDs to watch the show again), that I sort of forgot the crush Mac has on Frankie.

The line- "The one marked 'head cheese' she knew from experience to avoid. " reminded me of the original "Texas Chainsaw Massacre", one of the villains in the movie made a comment about "head cheese". I couldn't help but wonder if Frankie has seen that movie.

Them when I read about Mac saying that they had gone vegan, and then went back and read about the contents of the freezer, again I couldn't help but think about the "Texas Chainsaw massacre", and Leatherface and his family.

I love Madame Foster and loved her lines- . "Gonna set the dogs loose on 'im!" she proclaimed with a cackle, and left with several imaginary puppies yapping at her heels, causing Mr. Herriman to lock himself in his room and refuse to come out." I don't think Mr. Herriman is ever going to get over his phobia of dogs.

Love the "Silence of the Lambs" reference.

I can't help but agree with Wilt, he did in away make Mac's life easier on him by getting rid of his tormentor.

Like in "Hammered Down" and how I thought Aizen's and "It came to me while I was away! I had only been dealing with the symptoms of the problem, not the root cause! Nobody else seemed to be doing anything to stop what was going on! Not his Mom, not the school, and not the police! But things'll be better now, for all of you!".

Wilt in his own twisted way was looking out for Mac (and the rest of Foster's residents) by dealing with Mac's tormentor and the troublemakers of Foster's.

I loved the ending and I love how Wilt went after Berry. She too caused some problems for Mac.

Very brilliant fic. I really enjoyed reading your clever and talented take on an AU Foster's Fic. I can't get over what an amazing yet twisted fic this is.
zombiegirl22 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I bet Wilt's drivers think he is the most polite yet creep/insane patient they have ever had to transport. His lines are really IC- "Sorry, is this bothering you? I'm sorry, I'll just stop now. Sorry again."

The letter Frankie had Jackie write was very humorous and does seem like something Bloo would write. I love how she tells him- "Now I want you to do it exactly the same, only this time, misspell every word."

As well as the lines- "Judging by the intelligence of the friends he imagined, pretty stupid. But even if we know for a fact that isn't true, it's not about how smart Mac is. It's about how willing he is to believe Bloo would do something this dumb!" I can easily see her saying something like this in the show.

Frankie is my favorite character from Foster's followed by Eduardo and Cheese, and I love the way you wrote all the characters, all of them are in character.

Again love the twist in this chapter, everyone thought there had only been one victim, but in fact there had been another.

I love how you kept with play on the character's names "Cheese Fondue" really went along its the others "Mac and Cheese", "Bloo Cheese".

Poor Frankie having to be the one who has to deal with Wilt's actions. If any one can handle such traumatizing experiences, it's Frankie.

Another well written and brilliant chapter!
zombiegirl22 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
One of my favorite shows, I was so sad when Foster's ended. I can't believe I didn't noticed this fic before on your list of the fics you have written.

Really awesome chapter. I always had a feeling about Wilt,he always seemed a bit too nice, and did seem to put up with Bloo alot. Though I have to admit I never expected Wilt to do something like that, there is only so much someone can take before they explode.

I have to say I did kind of get chills/goosebumps with the the line- "Squish. Squish. Squish. Squish."

I can't help but feel bad for Frankie, knowing she drank what used to be one of the residents that she used to see everyday.

Well written, and I love the horror aspects of this first chapter. Really excellent twist on one of my favorite tv shows I used to watch when I was in high school.

Everyone was in character in my opinion, and when Wilt was making his speech as they took him away, it is strange that I can easily see that happening had the show been continued.

Best line in my opinion- "I told him! 'Bloo, you go too far,' I said! 'If you ever do something that stupid again, I swear in the name of Michael Jeffrey Jordan it'll be the last thing you ever do!' He thought I was joking, but I wasn't joking! That mean little jerk just pissed me off one time too many! Nobody's laughing, Bloo! Not even you! Not this time! Nobody's laughing, not now, not ever!" you write Wilt very well.

And is it wrong that I couldn't stop laughing at Eduardo's line- "Creo que no lo sabe como nadar."
Eduardo is one of my favorites and I love how you included himin this chapter.

And very quick thinking on Frankie's part to distract Mac.

I loved this chapter, and now I'm off to read and review the other two chapters.
nanayoung chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
That. Is so. Freeeaaakyyyyyy. Hope you make a sequel.
I'm Insipid chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Awesome story man, I love a really original fic, and I loved the references to a certain Mr. Lecter

Keep up the great writing mate, and to anyone reading this review, if you want to add to the creepiness, read this while listening to 'Treefingers'
Donniel777 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
This is awesome, I love the Hannibal lector ending. This story lagitamitely scared the hell outta me. I really hope you continue on with this story.
EmpressOfEvilBunnies chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Absolutely amazing. You've done a mind-blowingly great job, and I applaud you for it.

Honestly, some of the best crap I've read in some time! Keep it up, my friend!