Reviews for The Living Undead
ladycarolyn chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Good story! I really enjoyed it. It would be interesting for the gang to meet LaCroix...or for him to have come looking for Nick. I liked the way you made Buffy vamps a different kind that FK vamps.
Gwathren chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
I absolutely love this story. First of all, forever knight/buffy crossovers are realitivly hard to find and second of all it was wonderfully written. Absolutely fabulous!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I liked it.
Kassie chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
THANKYOU! As morpheus said .. it is sooooooooooooooooooooooo Hard to find a Buffy/Knight fic! And they are rarely good...::sighs w/ content::

You should make more of these ..! Have buffy come there ... Ooo you Could but some Highlander things in it too ! lol .. Well its a thought . ...most of us who used to watch FK remember Highlander too. ,

Welp .. it was good .. hope to see more .. Caio

K
Soledad chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
This is wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! I hope you'll write tons and tons of it, soon!
Superfan chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
An absolute masterpiece! If this had been a real-life crossover between the shows, I would have cast Wallace Shawn, Jason Alexander, or Max Grodencek as Theron. Each has played a villainous role before: Shawn as Vezzini ("Princess Bride"); Alexander as the head of that Delta Quadrant think tank ("Star Trek: Voyager"); and Grodencek (ex-Ferengi brother of "Principal Snyder") as a hench-wizard on a "Sliders" episode.
Morpheus chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
FINALLY! Another Buffy/FK fic! Damn, but those are truly rare! Can you even think of how many search engines and site views one has to go to find this kind of crossover? A bloody lot of them and so few stories worthy of the telling! I salute you for your bold enterprise! And I hope you continue to make more of these. So what I'm really saying is that I luv your fic and I absolutely crave Buffy/FK crossovers since they are on the rare side - but then again, I've already said it at the beginning, right? Salud!
Aaron chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
Great story, i love both shows. i can see this could have a sequel. maybe buffy & co. visiting toronto, and meeting natalie and the rest. it would be cool