Reviews for Equally Cursed & Blessed
I'm Nova chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Holy f**k! Ok, this is seriously weird, but I need to see it through! At least to understand what is going on. Nightingale, I don't believe you had the gall! Hopefully she's being treathened or something, looks like her feelings are still on the right place. Love Owen. He's one badass zombie. Unit goons are in for a surprise.
Sunni Praestans chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
OMG! I love this... no make that ADORE! This one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. It is absoulutely brilliant and don't let anyone tell you different. And soap opera-y is really good if you do it well. Two thumbs up!
Kazulallan chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
YA! soap opera soap opera (YES, i HAVE had coffee! ... not nearly as good as Ianto's tho, lol.)

the bit about Tosh in the Hub thsi chap was a little confusing though...
Kazulallan chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
ah, omg another canadian Torchwood fan! YAY!

lol, great start
The Alternative Source chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
I knew she was a villian! All along! More Owen please. And I still can't get over evil MARTHA. Knew there wasn't anything nice about that one.

The Alternative Source chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
I love your dun dun dun! I love cliffhangers too. I love where your going with the story. The chapters are kinda short but that works for you right now so why not keep on using it? Hope you update.

The Alternative Source chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Oh, nice twist! lol. I never really enjoyed Martha either. A little bit of a nuisance sometimes. On to the next chapter!

nopenopenope3 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
more owen? :3
nopenopenope3 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
! u updated! yes, i love it! please continue quick, i love towen, owen's great, so glad he's back, thanx so much for this chapter, luv it!
nopenopenope3 chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
yesyesyes! owen!
Nyx Ro chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
LOL!

"No, Tosh, you're dead."

"I'm sorry Ianto, I won't ask for a latte in the morning again."

;-D
CrumpetBandit chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
This is good, can't wait to find out how Tosh has come back, and I think a story if just Ianto could see her would be very interesting :D they'd think he was mad lmao...

And don't worry, everyone seems pretty in character so far :)

x
IndeMaat chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Nice idea. Tosh is my favourite character and I think she doesn't get nearly enough attention in stories.

A few tips: paragraphs can be longer then one sentence. Try stringing a few of them together.

If you want to avoid flames, it's probably also best not to mention you think the characters might be out of character. In any case, the story is still too short to say for sure if they are out of character.
nopenopenope3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
! tosh! i ws thinking owen! but this is great, i don't see much het on torchwood, and then usually not yantosh, it's a great combo u don't hear much of. please continue, but i want more owen! he's my fav. character, so put up w/it. though ianto is great, i'd love to read more!
NewspapersAndAspectsOfTheMind chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That is a really good idea. I think you should carry on with it. And maybe, if you do decide to write more, you could make it so only Ianto could see her. Well done ;)