Reviews for The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Demise
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
So, enemy to fucktoy in an hour? Sounds about right.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
when I first read this I was like this pretty good , the detail were awesome in the first chapter. Then when I finished the 2nd chapter my brain was just like that esculated quickly
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is twilight princess right? It better not be ocarina of time or Gannondorf would be a pedophile
petrichorde chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
o mai.

i'm liking this.

your grammar and spelling is a little off at some parts, you might want to give this a reread.

but your use of language is beautiful. and hott.
RikuTakano chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
I have to ask, where was Zelda in all of this?
Klaraindahousehotmail.com chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I really loved this peice. Really really loved it.

To read from Ganondorf's point of veiw was intresting. The story was simple yet you gave it soul and heart with such colouring words. You have a beautiful language when you write. The way you managed to make the characters almost completely true to their personalities even though this kind of actions aren't very canon to any of them was impressive.

I also really enjoy the fact that you have included just the right amount of humor in the story. But only enough to keep it serious, it made the story more enjoyable to read, without making it silly.

The ending made me a bit teary-eyed. I get your point though, it would be darn awkward if both survived the night... But still, it was so unfair and I felt so bad for Link.

Beautiful and touching. A masterpiece among smutty stories... Keep up with the good work. 3
Angel of Flight chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Meh, it was tolerable up until the ending.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Nonsense, I'd love to see them having breakfast!

Link asking Ganondorf to please pass the salt. XD

Or at least for Link to commit suicide, instead of Ganondorf killing him.
Captain incredulous chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
wow, I don't know if I have enough anti-depressants to read any more of your stories (just joshin ya). Although, thinking about it from an authors point of view, I'd probably have put in the same ending. Love dovey endings don't merit a big audience reaction, but a sad depressing ending will draw out a huge reaction, as shown by the reviews. As far as getting a reaction out of the audience, this story was an amazing success. Next time though, have Link kill Ganon ;}
Hachi-and-Shiro chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Wah, no! Link! *cries* It was good, and it made me cry when he killed Link. I was hoping it would be the other way around, but not all stories can have a happy ending I suppose. *sniff* Link...
rose royal valentine chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
I have to say i wish it was zelda instead of ganon .:{
Michael chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
This was a really amazing story. Details and story line are just awesome. Finally a story where LoZ has it's rightful outcome.
Michael chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Kate chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Actually, I thought the two of them awkwardly drinking coffee together after extremely memorable sex would be funny as hell. "Ganondorf looks over the kitchen table and thinks: 'Goddesses, Link, you're a slut.'"
Anime Freak chapter 2 . 8/16/2010