Reviews for Crazy Little Thing
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
That was really sweet. (: Great job!
DracoGinny5ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Sooo good! If you made a sequel, I would totally read it hint HINT HINT! lol ;)
FlysWithNoWings chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This is so cute and so sad!

I think I made it worse by listening to "If I were a boy" at the same time.

Anyways, kudos excruciatingly precious!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wonderful!
HereForStressRelease chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I almost cried while reading this. You are an amazing writer.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I am officially a fan of Spam now! You are an awesome writer. I can't wait to see more :D
divine one chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
that is just hapy sigh worthy
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
omg i loved this story! i think sam and spencer are amazing together! and im so glad people agree because i thought i was the only one!

-Dez
Allybooklover6677 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow! This is good! REALLY good! Fantastic even! I loved how the story was written in 2nd person. It's not common, probably because very few can pull it off, but I adore how you wrote this. And strangely, I like the idea of Spencer and Sam together. Although, maybe that comes from giving the pairing a few thoughts before.

Anyway, I really liked the ending. I like the writing structure of the whole story, as well as the characters included and the amazing writing and events, but the ending was so sweet. It was perfect!
look at the stars chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is amazing!
OMGitsSEDDIE chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I loved it! I give it a seal of approval! (As if it needs one. It's just my extra little gift to gifted writers!)
Wordy Typewriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Oh, oh. This is coolz. I'm liking it. First Spam story I've read in a while and it was so refreshing. This was written really well and flowed nicely. Thanks for sharing.

-Lolleys
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Sam and Spencer? really?

Haha, this is so cracktastic I love it! :glomps:

I love how Sam does to allude to Carly knowing. Carly is pretty beast like that.

I love it. I'm glad she's moving in! Haha.