Reviews for We'll Get There Some Day
Mr. Quackers chapter 33 . 10/31/2013
When I first started to read this story, it was one that I picked out of a line up of Chainshipping fics to read. When I began to read it, I was a little turned off by the way it was written (it could definitely use a little fine tuning) but soon enough I found myself so enamored with the story and the beautiful swaying emotions that I found myself constantly reading, savoring every last moment while I watched Lawrence and Adam grow up from their childhood. This story is so beautiful, and powerful, that I am so happy to have read it. I don't know if you even still come on here, since it's been a year since this story was finished, but I simply couldn't leave without reviewing. You did an absolutely wonderful job. If you ever desire to, you should go over it and brush it up some. I could help you with that if you like. :) Anyway, this is getting just a little too long, so let me just say this: I am so glad to have read this, and I'm so glad you took the time to write it.

Sincerely,

Mr. Quackers
Vixenfur chapter 33 . 9/12/2012
You have taken all of my feels. ;w;
Well, first of all, I blame this fanfic as to why I've been getting no sleep. xD
But this is seriously one of the best Adam/Lawrence fics I've ever read. I mean, I love how you reversed their roles (the rich/poor roles) and even had it take place during the same time period as when the movie was released- as in- before 2001 and all. That was very clever c:
But seeing them transform from two broken teenagers to two hopelessly in love adults was quite a tear-jerker. Some people just jump over the background and get straight into the relationship, but you really built a solid friendship before getting into romance, which is what made it all emotional- us, as readers, got so engrossed in their friendship and how they'd get along and then suddenly they're kissing each other and bam! Fangirling starts!
I mean, a little smut oneshot here and there is just what some of us need, but a meaningful, deep fanfic such as this one really is what matters in a ship- without fics like these the pairing wouldn't go very deep, I think.
So, all in all, BRAVO! I loved it, and I can't wait to read more works from you, keep up the fantastic work!
Merel chapter 33 . 7/18/2012
first of all when I was reading the A/N I litarly heard it in your voice :) has it really been 3 years o_O that's insane! I didn't know it'd been that long!
"tossing his hand out" aaaw! that's such an adam thing to do!
aaaaaaaaaaaw! this was so cute hon! and perfect as always! I remember years ago when I first admired your writing you were good than but you've grown so much better over the years! how do you do that! how can you write things so they make sense and show the readers exactly what they're meant to show them! you have to be able to read other people's minds to predict how they're gonna interpret a story, the characters... and most important what the characters are feeling!
I'm sorry I haven't been reading your new stuff but I'm gonna try to do it :) I just really don't read a lot anymore these days... it's a shame... anyways! I love you so much and can't wait for the day you publish your first book (I want that book with your story damn it! I don't give a crap if it's in swedish! I will buy it and have you sign it muhaha!)
Guest chapter 33 . 7/15/2012
noooo omg it can't end eveRRWAEAD
rachellev chapter 33 . 7/15/2012
ooohh my god I can't believe this is over! You better promise me that they run off and get married after this haha but seriously this was the best saw fic I've read on here and one of my favorite overall. Thank you for this story man!
alemony chapter 32 . 7/8/2012
OMG THANKS FOR UPDATING. I AM CRYING WITH ANGSTY FEELINGS.
alemony chapter 31 . 6/26/2012
UPDATE SOON! I can't stand the suspense ;_;
nicoleb chapter 30 . 3/17/2012
OMFG! ANGST-FEST! :'( I know I'm breaking my promised review pattern here, but I just HAD to review this chapter! It's so SAD! I mean, just looking at the Email dates is sad as hell. Look at how slowly Lawrence responds and how fast Adam responds. DAMN IT, LAWRENCE! I just want to strangle that guy sometimes! I thought it was adorable that Adam's last Emails had their subject as '!' BTW. AW. He's WORRIED. XD But that DOESN'T excuse Lawrence's behavior! I mean, I'm sure he's busy, but who can ever be too busy for Adam? I tell you, when these two reunite, Adam had BETTER give Lawrence a good rape beatdown to teach him a lesson for ignoring him! Not that the Emails weren't adorable, though. I love how Adam's infulencing Lawrence's siblings. XD PLEASE update this soon and make Adam give Lawrence hell (RAPE-hell ;)) for ignoring him! :'(
Anon chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
No offense but why are people making homosexual stories about these two? I'd like to see more "Adam lived" stories
Jenny7 chapter 28 . 11/24/2011
Aww...you had me in tears with this one. :( With Adam being all strong and Lawrence being all weepy. I'm sure they'll find a way to be together though, right? Like Adam will swoop in an surprise Lawrence in Canada or Lawrence will magically get accepted into a better school in America...I could go on and on but I'll just wait for your next chapter instead. :P

On a personal note: Happy thanksgiving if you celebrate it! I know I've been MIA lately but I plan on coming back soon and with plenty more chainshipping stories to share.
Ready Or Notxx chapter 28 . 11/22/2011
Stella-ness, this has to be one of my favorite chapters. x) I don't know if it's because I have a weakness for vulnerable Lawrence or strong Adam but I really, really loved this chapter. I really hate that Lawrence is going to leave, but it has to be done, right? :(
Jenny7 chapter 27 . 10/3/2011
This is beautiful, as always. I have to say, as much as I love Lawrence, it's kind of nice to see him suffering a little over losing Adam instead of the other way around. I'm proud of Adam too - being the responsible one instead of giving into Lawrence's requests. Not to say I wouldn't like to see some boy love again soon...not hinting or anything. :)
Ready Or Notxx chapter 27 . 10/2/2011
MY WEAKNESS. YOU USED MY WEAKNESS AGAINST ME. DEPRESSED AND VULNERABLE DRUNKEN ADAM. What do you have to say for yourself, young lady? x) Gah. Whee. :D And a drunken Lawrence is almost as cute. XD Awesome chapter.
Ready Or Notxx chapter 26 . 10/2/2011
Oh my God. I'm so ashamed right now. Why hadn't I read this chapter beforehand? Grawr. I'm mad at myself. x) At any raaate... Well, it's kinda obvious that I loved this chapter. XD Might be because I love pretty much anything you like, though. XD Aww, it's nice to see this whole thing from Lawrence's perspective since we've seen so much of it from Adam's. Not that I mind, of course. x) I love the little guy. I don't know why, but I never thought that Wendy would be coming anyway. She hadn't really talked about coming that much anyway. XD This was awesome! I feel bad for Larrybarry!
Jenny7 chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
Aww I knew it would hit Lawrence eventually that he couldn't live without Adam! Poor guys, all angsty. I really love this chapter though. It's kind of nice to see Lawrence interact with a character other than Adam because it shows a different side to him. And Wendy is such a good friend, deciding to stay behind.

I've been following this story since chapter one and I'm so hooked its ridiculous. Can't wait to see what happens next!