Reviews for Forgotten
Nijiha.ruki chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
i thought It was a sesshy love fic?
Alli murphy chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Its such a cute story!
Angel-Demon1 chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Wow that was a great story...I loved it!
sailormoonlover chapter 11 . 8/31/2008
I loved it! It was so touching and so sad at the same time. I'm suprised it was an Inu/ Kagome story. But I liked it anyways! Um whatever happened to Kikyo? And from the way Sesshomeru was acting before Rin came in, you'd think he was Naraku himself! ) Anyways, there should be a sequel to this. It was very good! Continue writing! PLZ let there be a sequel!

Sincerely,

~Miss. Amy~
AlucardsCountess chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Kags loses her memory? C'mon get Inu and Kag together!
Lynella chapter 11 . 12/6/2006
that is s cute. I wonder what happened to rin and the ice prince? Any way that story was intresting and i really enjoyed it.
SerenityCerulean chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow takes breath

so fav story list bye
mystical-maiden107 chapter 11 . 1/5/2005
Alright, i've probably reviewed all ur stories about 1,0,0.99.9 in all. And i love this story, first of all becaise it has a twist, heartbreak, but then love again. Second, it's cute and it's an Inu/Kag fic. Im a dedicated InuyashaxKagome fan, always and forever. But, u haven't been updatingur other fics, like Road Trip, wat it's been like a year? Since ur last update? I mean come on. Do u want ur reviewers to be as enthusiastic as i am about ur stories? U know what to do... lol UPDATe! tt4n! buhbi!
rachell-xo chapter 10 . 12/15/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORY! very cute.. but i am a lil confused..? did kagome get her memory bak and are inyuasha and kagz gettin together..i guess yu will exlain in all in th next chapter and if yur stuck i am always here to give yu ideas!:P ne ways great story

luv it