Reviews for Broken Tool
yindragonkiba chapter 26 . 3/15
damn fine story thus far I love it
Well-written. But what the hell is going on. He just ordered people around. Really. Too much description. I'm skipping a lot of them. Too much drama.
Good story. But this fucking Naruto didn't even fight. Just talked? WTF
aquarium259 chapter 26 . 1/28
i really liked this story. i loved the fact that Naruto still had human in him, that he could tell that he was wrong and right about quitting the shinobi life. thx for righting this.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
This is fucking shit.
Lovely chapter 26 . 11/4/2016
This fic is beyond awesome! No abomiantions like ObiTobi or op rabbit gods, just Naruto being awesome! I love his relationship with Kakashi, I love your OC's! I just adore this fic! It's a masterpiece dude!
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 26 . 10/6/2016
I'm obsessed with this story! I can't wait for more!
yuuki24688 chapter 26 . 9/10/2016
It's a shame that there aren't more chapters
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
Homage and author are weak
Kill naruto end it here instead of abandoning the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
You should read 'But hes just a ramen chef' by viperflamer...its the way better and realistic(not extreme childish) version of this fic.
the bomb chapter 26 . 5/16/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS HIATUS IS WAY TOO LONG!
celohei chapter 26 . 5/12/2016
Still love this story even after all this time! Please update soon !
killuablue chapter 26 . 4/15/2016
Please updateee sooon
Guest chapter 26 . 4/10/2016
This fic is AWESOME! In the wake of such canon atrocities as Obitobi, convoluted, Uchiha love too much so they might hate too much, bullshit; and Mary Sue Rabbit lady, this fic, reminds of what Naruto can be. It's Intelligent ans intriguing, and I hope to see its conclusion someday.
TigrezzTail chapter 26 . 3/26/2016
This has certainly been one of the more unusual takes that I've seen. I've been wondering what set Naruto off in the beginning. And his weakness may even have brought Tsunade back to Konoha. Talk about luck. I'm very curious to see if they'll be able to stop Kabuto, though.
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »