Reviews for Broken Tool
NatalyaShae chapter 26 . 7/10
this is an amazing story. I've never read anything like this. whenever you get back in the mood for this story, I'll be back to read the ending.
huskerfan chapter 26 . 6/8
Obviously its been a long time since your last update, but if youre struck with the inspiration to update the story Id love to see what happens, especially now that Naruto's committed to getting involved again.
CapriSunnyD chapter 17 . 5/21
Ok... I'll come back to this story some other time.
CapriSunnyD chapter 16 . 5/21
What? Nobody was expecting it because it made no sense.
CapriSunnyD chapter 11 . 5/21
You're killing it. I thought for sure that it was going to go the other way but you actually didn't. I wish more people wrote like you.
CapriSunnyD chapter 7 . 5/21
He is that far out of practice after just 2 years? Tsunade didn't train for more than a decade and was still Kage level. If you have him having trouble with like the Sound Four or Gaara that will be an insta drop.
Why kill Tora? She was an actually likable oc. Sorry, just the first stage of grief, denial
YEET chapter 1 . 1/8
YEET
XAmazeballsGalX chapter 14 . 1/7
nearly cried when tora died :(
Saisri chapter 21 . 11/24/2017
It started as a amazing story then went to good and at Chapter 21, it's one of the most cliche fic of all time. It's like you are forcing the story to stretch without adding plot. What I am saying is it became pathetic
CoPk chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
i like this story very much and this is like the 5th time i read it but every time i see the sentence "he had absolutely no desire to test out narutos skills after two years of withdrawal..." the lack of 'even' kicks me out of the flow. just a little word missing and i have no other complain other than a few small mistakes but i write myself (not published) and know how hard it is to capture all the small mistakes so i dont really mind. i love this work and would really like to see it continuedthx for this wonderful work
C'Riverblade chapter 26 . 11/16/2017
I remembered this fic a few days ago and I searched for it for a while before I found it again. I never get tired of rereading it. I love this and all the effort put into it. It would be a shame for it to stop here, I look forward to the next update.
namelessjoker chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
I guess the first few chapters were good, but then shit hit the fan at Chapter 6. For some reason, your writing resembled a child's, having no proper usage of punctuations and so on. Your Naruto became all weird and his personality took a 180 degree turn from what you had originally made him. It was quite confusing and I merely dropped this story afterwards. I'm sorry if I come off as rude, but I just wanted to give my honest opinion of your story.
a shadow of the heart chapter 26 . 11/5/2017
Wow. I hope you come back to finish this soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/5/2017