Reviews for Broken Tool
Saisri chapter 21 . 10h
It started as a amazing story then went to good and at Chapter 21, it's one of the most cliche fic of all time. It's like you are forcing the story to stretch without adding plot. What I am saying is it became pathetic
CoPk chapter 7 . 11/17
i like this story very much and this is like the 5th time i read it but every time i see the sentence "he had absolutely no desire to test out narutos skills after two years of withdrawal..." the lack of 'even' kicks me out of the flow. just a little word missing and i have no other complain other than a few small mistakes but i write myself (not published) and know how hard it is to capture all the small mistakes so i dont really mind. i love this work and would really like to see it continuedthx for this wonderful work
C'Riverblade chapter 26 . 11/16
I remembered this fic a few days ago and I searched for it for a while before I found it again. I never get tired of rereading it. I love this and all the effort put into it. It would be a shame for it to stop here, I look forward to the next update.
namelessjoker chapter 1 . 11/11
I guess the first few chapters were good, but then shit hit the fan at Chapter 6. For some reason, your writing resembled a child's, having no proper usage of punctuations and so on. Your Naruto became all weird and his personality took a 180 degree turn from what you had originally made him. It was quite confusing and I merely dropped this story afterwards. I'm sorry if I come off as rude, but I just wanted to give my honest opinion of your story.
a shadow of the heart chapter 26 . 11/5
Wow. I hope you come back to finish this soon.
NICE!
H chapter 26 . 9/29
great story really sad it ends here feels like there's alot more to explore here, hope you find the inspiration to return and finish it
rwbybomb21 chapter 26 . 8/18
I can't help but feel that you've sort of...downplayed Naruto a bit. for example: you set him up to be the next hokage, but he quits because he realises that he will be making tough decisions that he won't feel comfortable with. fair enough.

you set up that, two years following the decision to leave, he opens a bookstore? sure.

fast forward to now, where the writing is fucking cryptic as all hell and naruto's character is all over the place. now, I understand he did a jutsu-seal...thing, that messed up his chakra pathways with some impossible deus-ex-machine bullshit that lasted for about three seconds. I also understand that it scrambled his system and left him a little delirious.

I don't understand why tsunade, of all people, is trying to get him to go back to konoha when in canon it's quite obvious she could care less before canon retard Naruto came along. I get it's her-de-durr fiction and all, but it seems so out of place it's not even funny.

not a flame, just a gripe. and considering you've left the story for, like, two years, I highly doubt you're going to read this. if you do, cool, if not, cool.

anyway, if you ever eventually come around to it, I look forward to the chapter.

if not? oh well, life goes on and stuff and...stuff.
Marksbay chapter 26 . 8/11
I like think it's a wonderful story, but will we see an update?
Dude this fic is AWESOME!
You my dear author had successfully made me, me of all people, someone who didn't cry when their grandfather died, cry. I have to say you are amazing at making people not only love your characters, but grow attached to them. This is a beautiful and original story, I hope you continue to write.
Laialy chapter 25 . 6/9
THAT WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME
Laialy chapter 16 . 6/7
Wat wat wat wat wat wat...he's gonna get out right right hayate told the hokage right right rightttttttt
Laialy chapter 14 . 6/7
NO GOD NERUKI

*sits in corner with everyone and starts bawling*
Sooo awesome!