Reviews for Broken Tool
Homage and author are weak
Kill naruto end it here instead of abandoning the story.
You should read 'But hes just a ramen chef' by viperflamer...its the way better and realistic(not extreme childish) version of this fic.
the bomb chapter 26 . 5/16
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS HIATUS IS WAY TOO LONG!
celohei chapter 26 . 5/12
Still love this story even after all this time! Please update soon !
killuablue chapter 26 . 4/15
Please updateee sooon
This fic is AWESOME! In the wake of such canon atrocities as Obitobi, convoluted, Uchiha love too much so they might hate too much, bullshit; and Mary Sue Rabbit lady, this fic, reminds of what Naruto can be. It's Intelligent ans intriguing, and I hope to see its conclusion someday.
TigrezzTail chapter 26 . 3/26
This has certainly been one of the more unusual takes that I've seen. I've been wondering what set Naruto off in the beginning. And his weakness may even have brought Tsunade back to Konoha. Talk about luck. I'm very curious to see if they'll be able to stop Kabuto, though.
Here's hoping you pull another miracle and necromancer back this story for another round. It's one of the old greats and Ive been pleased every couple years by your progress. I'll likely be checking this for years to come until it's finished. Some stories are worth waiting for. Please just make sure you finish it someday. The community owes you.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 26 . 2/16
Wow, great story!
Buddycomplex chapter 26 . 2/14
I just wanted to tell you, that this fanfiction is an awesome piece of work.
Korichii chapter 26 . 2/12
Dayum... this is good. Need more. Seriously...!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/19/2015
NEED MORE PLZ MAKE MORE TOO GOOD
SoraROCK chapter 26 . 12/8/2015
Please update :(
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
I'm not sure if itachi's mother's name is supposed to be spelled Mitoko, but I've seen it spelled Mikoto.
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
I love the ramen over the head part.
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »