Reviews for Be My Biggest Fan
Tommy14 chapter 10 . 2/7
Loved this wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
CANDICE121 chapter 10 . 3/31/2017
Oh it was really a good story. I loved it.
obsessedwecjwbs chapter 10 . 3/21/2017
Absolutely awesome story. So glad they got their happy ending.
Chrisstars1 chapter 10 . 2/12/2017
Loved your story
Ahyah chapter 10 . 3/1/2016
this was so good. I read it from start to finish without pause. Thaaaaank you! This is an engaging read. The fact that there wasn't a vampire in sight and I still thoroughly enjoyed it is not very likely, so props to you jeds. I particularly liked the way you choose to end the story. Those last couple of lines were everything. Kudos.
sileya chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Fabulous story.
Justchillingandliving chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
love love love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This was an amazing story!
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This was incredible and I loved it! You wrote Jasper just the way I picture him.
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Loved the story I loved jasper in this he was great although I was sad what Bella did with Edward but jasper and Bella were meant to be so I understood. I am glad Edward got happy ending though anyways loved all jasper Bella time together they were so so hot together OMG and then the ending was just perfect so sweet proposal and loved how she signed the book for jasper love the lines she wrote, and Kyle was so so cutee hehe. Good job thanks for sharing.
AstridGreenEyes chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
I love it!
Amazing!

Great story!
Hugs
Astrid
4MeJasper chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
This was great!

And the roles are kind of reversed for them at the end, when now she's being published. But she signed it "Your Biggest Fan," sigh...
Lunar Xylop chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
This is so hard to find good story with Jasper and Bella where neither of them is a vampire. Your is really good, I loved reading it.

I somehow feel better that everything is fine for Edward, what Bella did to him is definitely so wrong, he must have been crushed.

I love your ending, Jasper and Bella seem so good together, it's so sweet.
crystal the optimist chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I dislike the false advertisement of all of this 'pulling out' shit. Everyone needs to know that that DOES NOT WORK. Pre-cum (which leaks out before orgasm) contains at least a thousand sperm. You only need one sperm to get pregnant. So i wish that this story wasn't dependent on the fact that Bella can't get pregnant if Jasper pulls out. That's not how it works in the real world, and I hope everyone who reads this knows it.
Sparven chapter 10 . 8/26/2012