Reviews for Vanity and Patience: A Rosalie Hale Story
Christina chapter 30 . 3/3
I cannot express at how beautifully written you wrote Rosalie 's perspective and her life story to the fullest at the beginning to the end, I felt like I was reading one of Stephenie Meyer's books and hearing her own words when I've first started reading Vanity and patience. It become a habit for me to keep coming back here and re-read everything to start to finish. I became so hook on this story that I can snort of relate to Rosalie and her true emotions when it comes to change and accepting what you cannot get back once death token it's placed. I fell in love with the whole relationship between her and Emmett, with her desperate need of affection for Emmett and her obsessive craves for attention. I find it all entertaining and extraordinary to come across something so well define written and well edited. I almost thought you steal someone's words or copy off of someone till I read your Author notes and your experience with dealing with weddings, life, gaining back creativity, and lastly dealing with those you actually copying off you, word by word and that's what I find funny because this story of yours is too damn good, shit! Even I would do the same but be reasonable and mention your name and that you are the true author behind the screen.

Once again, AMAZING STORY! hope to see more of it because It's not everyday Fans write fan fiction of Twilight that actually put time into their work instead of rushing through it to make it into a stupid lovey dovey shit I hate so freaking much. But I'm glad that I found you and appreciate the hard work you did to make Rosalie character come to life.
Zelene Cool chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Love the story so much. If you still love twilight today as I still do, maybe you should do it from Royal's (Rosalie's genderbent) point of view. Only if you read Life and Death and want to relive the Twilight story. You should do it. It would be interesting. Either way love this story.
mia chapter 17 . 5/10/2015
Its ossam i want u to ryt some diffrent kind of love story abt thm
Alisont chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Really enjoyed this, it's helped to fill in much about Rose.
Imsii chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Woah, you wrote the confrontation between Emmett and Vikto r amazingly, so intense! I could never write an action scene like that.

Also I loved Rosalie's response to Emmett about staying away from him. Go Rosalie! I LOVE reading a strong but not over the top female's point of view. If only Bella would have acted that way in New Moon...sigh.
Imsii chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Ah gosh, the scene with Esme and Rosalie was absolutely beautiful.

I really, really am loving your fanfic. You make Rosalie have such a depth to her that other stories lack in. She's not the witchy, baby coveting, flat woman I saw in Twilight - you've made her a tortured, strong, vain but lovely woman!

Incredible work.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Ih my... so cool. I love Rosalie
asamis chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
It's been a long time since I've read a fic that had me stay up till 4 am to read it :,)

This fic did so many little things right. I liked the dialogues and the old-fashioned slang the characters used. The themes were rather dark and they were handled very well. I especially liked how Rosalie's past experience with sexual assault is still actually relevant, which is more realistic and thus more believable. I also very much liked the way Rosalie's desire to be human was described, her envy, her anger. It felt real to me, which I know is hard to achieve, but you did it well. And I also liked the characterisation of the Cullens, and the way Emmett developed as a character, and that he needed some time—a lot of time—to adjust to life as a vampire. People tend to have him adapt too easily and too quickly in their stories, which seems less realistic and less interesting.

The only things that bothered me were several canon inconsistencies regarding Emmett as a human, such as his eyes canonically being blue instead of hazel, and him canonically having several older brothers. Kind of a petty complaint, I know, but still. Also, I was mildly uncomfortable about Rosalie’s virginity being referred to/treated as a ‘virtue,’ and how Emmett reassures her by saying that it doesn’t count rather than saying it doesn’t matter. I understand that the "purity" thing was big at the time, but, as a feminist, I can’t help but see it as sex-shaming.

But I did like the fic, yes. I liked it a lot. So thank you for sharing.
emmett2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is the best Rosalie & Emmett story I've ever read!
Seriously, it's really impressive!
I love your writing-style :)
So continue soon, please :D

emmett2
SALMA GHBILA chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
purple slushies chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love it!
Ali Isabel chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
You are a very powerful writer! I have been on the brink of tears because I though Emmett was going to kill Thomas. Then this chapter was so endearing. I am in the same boat as Rosalie just in a different way, her emotions are so realistic! Great job!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/17/2013
I enjoyed this. thankyou.

in response to your question about continuing into the twilight years - I would like to read a series of oneshots about rosalies reactions to Bella. particularly the one in the lunchroom where she realises that Edward is attracted to Bella and not her.

Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
technical point. catalytic converters were not fitted to cars unroll the 80's sometime.

love your rose. emmets's not bad either.

thanks.