Reviews for Vanity and Patience: A Rosalie Hale Story
Alisont chapter 1 . 23h
Really enjoyed this, it's helped to fill in much about Rose.
Imsii chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Woah, you wrote the confrontation between Emmett and Vikto r amazingly, so intense! I could never write an action scene like that.

Also I loved Rosalie's response to Emmett about staying away from him. Go Rosalie! I LOVE reading a strong but not over the top female's point of view. If only Bella would have acted that way in New Moon...sigh.
Imsii chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Ah gosh, the scene with Esme and Rosalie was absolutely beautiful.

I really, really am loving your fanfic. You make Rosalie have such a depth to her that other stories lack in. She's not the witchy, baby coveting, flat woman I saw in Twilight - you've made her a tortured, strong, vain but lovely woman!

Incredible work.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Ih my... so cool. I love Rosalie
tomoee chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
It's been a long time since I've read a fic that had me stay up till 4 am to read it :,)

This fic did so many little things right. I liked the dialogues and the old-fashioned slang the characters used. The themes were rather dark and they were handled very well. I especially liked how Rosalie's past experience with sexual assault is still actually relevant, which is more realistic and thus more believable. I also very much liked the way Rosalie's desire to be human was described, her envy, her anger. It felt real to me, which I know is hard to achieve, but you did it well. And I also liked the characterisation of the Cullens, and the way Emmett developed as a character, and that he needed some time—a lot of time—to adjust to life as a vampire. People tend to have him adapt too easily and too quickly in their stories, which seems less realistic and less interesting.

The only things that bothered me were several canon inconsistencies regarding Emmett as a human, such as his eyes canonically being blue instead of hazel, and him canonically having several older brothers. Kind of a petty complaint, I know, but still. Also, I was mildly uncomfortable about Rosalie’s virginity being referred to/treated as a ‘virtue,’ and how Emmett reassures her by saying that it doesn’t count rather than saying it doesn’t matter. I understand that the "purity" thing was big at the time, but, as a feminist, I can’t help but see it as sex-shaming.

But I did like the fic, yes. I liked it a lot. So thank you for sharing.
emmett2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is the best Rosalie & Emmett story I've ever read!
Seriously, it's really impressive!
I love your writing-style :)
So continue soon, please :D

emmett2
SALMA GHBILA chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
purple slushies chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love it!
Ali Isabel chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
You are a very powerful writer! I have been on the brink of tears because I though Emmett was going to kill Thomas. Then this chapter was so endearing. I am in the same boat as Rosalie just in a different way, her emotions are so realistic! Great job!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/17/2013
I enjoyed this. thankyou.

in response to your question about continuing into the twilight years - I would like to read a series of oneshots about rosalies reactions to Bella. particularly the one in the lunchroom where she realises that Edward is attracted to Bella and not her.

Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
technical point. catalytic converters were not fitted to cars unroll the 80's sometime.

love your rose. emmets's not bad either.

thanks.

Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
like.

Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
you come close to capturing Rosalie that I read in sm.

relay great work.

Isra chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
OMFG i think this story is the best story ever i also think u shld make one for alice and jasper plz think abt it
Dancegurl27 chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
The perfect song for this story is Sweet nothing