Reviews for Edward's Turn
littlepumpkin42 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
I have really enjoyed reading the first story from Bellas POV. I hope you continue with this one! I can't stop reading the first one!
rocktheroxie chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Aww I can't wait for the next chapter (:
YankeeDiva chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Whao! Wait... Edward dated Tanya before he met Bella? Is this the same Tanya he lied and said he never slept or dated after he saw Tanya ripping on Bella and not standing up for herself?

Oh... Edward that is so gonna come back to bite you in the ass. I mean that could so EXPLODE their whole relationship to Bella.

Ya know wow I kinda wanna see that happen in a way because for Bella that whole thing could make her come into her own in standing up for herself as a person. Although for Edward it won't end well.

Man.. now I am really dying to se where the writer goes with this!
kdpc chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Just checked out your profile and noticed Edward's pov of the story. I know you're ready to be done with this story are you still planning on writing his pov?

I enjoyed getting into his head. It will be fun to read his version of things if that's what you still plan on doing.
MSPT chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
He's in denial...tsk tsk tsk...thanks for writing:)
MSPT chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I like this Edward a for writing in his perspective:)
emeralddahlia chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
can't wait...
emeralddahlia chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
i am interested to learn more about edward, i couldn't when i discovered an EPOV existed, the end was funny. thank you so much for your advice, it was very useful and not obvious...(grins)
MsOMyGosh chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
MAN, Edward is big focker in this capter.
prettycool410 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
I'm really looking forward to reading this :D

hope you update soon

M chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
SDL.077 chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
i love that u re making this story, my brain was burning whit the idea of edward s pov! love it! but pleaasee update soon...
vanessarae chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
I like seeing Edward's POV in the story. And yes, it does sound like how a guy would sound ;).
marimotchee chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
I'm completely addicted to Just Like Them and I'm eager to get Edward's story too. Enjoying it so far - please continue!
sydvalentine chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
OK, like the addict I am, I just had to read Edwards point of view, after I read Bella's in one sitting! I love it, and hope you plan to continue! Excellent!