Reviews for Surrender
Theresa F chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This was very powerful and emotional, great job!
MDDC26 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
oh no, abby! Poor gibbs. I think he'd be beyond shattered if anything ever happened to her. I do love that tony came to get him. Despite his seeming character flaws, they have amazing chemistry. You managed to capture all of it, and do it perfectly. Loved it.
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
you scared the crap out of me! i thought gibbs was going to kill tony then off himself! why did you kill abby anyways? shes my fav ncis character! (as you can see by my awesome icon) i love your other story fight in the park though!
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Who? Who died? WHO? Abby? NO!

Great story. Could've been longer. Really good.

mj
Vani88 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
*sniff* This is just too sad... :( But well written... and Tony is right, Abby wouldn't want them to get drunk and kill themselves over her death...
Yosem Tiva chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
wow, great story. well written and very good. it's sad and i was shocked to know that it was Abby but still it's an amazing story. sad and very emotional. thank u for posting it. keep it up.

-Yosem-
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Ooh - nice. Bags of emotion. Really had me feeling for Gibbs.
Chirugal chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aw... good call bringing Tony in. :) It's exactly what he'd do.

Nice work!
finlaure chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Great writing to be so sad. fits my day today. really hurt my finger while trashing my house, didn't even pay to get mad.

Gee I wish I had a Tony.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Oh my goodness. Sighs. Just add more tears to my every flowing tears. Why oh WHy is everyone killing off Abby right now. Pouts. Hugs you tight. Write more soon. Hugs!
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aw *sniffles* So nicely done! Even if it is... *sniffles*.. sad.

Always,