Reviews for Just a Simple Tune Up
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
So i admit that this was really good! it did make me tear up a bit! i loved this!
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
BTW... I LOVE this one-shot. The Paul/Bella pairing was very interesting. The end of it made me want to cry and scream at Paul (lol). It also makes me want to know more about the characters!

AWESOME!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
HOLY hell in the morning - that was freakin HOT. The chemistry was palpable, I totally believed it. Loved Bella going after what she wanted, a mixture of scared and sassy, it totally worked. I can't believe you got me hot for Paul - he's always seemed like a jerk to me - but you put that to incredibly good use here!

I like that Edward is the 2nd choice here - kind of like Jake was in the books - feels like cosmic karma LOL.

Nice fic - this is one I'll reread! *g*
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
i enjoyed your story. ive never read one b4 w. paul in it. fun read, thanks-also, out of the stories in this competition...this is the only one ive read so far where bella stands up for herself, so good for you in writing something different!
mrserika chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Very nice, but very sad. I liked Paul in the books I always thought he would be good with pissed off Leah. He could help her with that stick problem...know what I mean? I have become a bigger Paul fan since his casting for New Moon though...YUMMY! I want Bella to leave Edward and Jacob and just run off to Vegas with Paul! LOL

It sucks that he was married, sucks ass. Couldn't you have made him die instead? It's a little traumatic to lust after a married cheating bastard. I would like to just think of him running around in Vancouver less than half dressed...

Good luck in the contest!
Willow Grace chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
ahh i lovd it...that was hot...I love fics where Bella and one of the pack members get together...eck, oh you have to read "Wolfing Around" its a Sam/Bella fic give it a chance! very good and good lock with the contest!
Sierra Sitruc chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow, not at all what I was expecting from a Paul/Bella story. It was heartbreaking AND realistic. From my experiences (via others), affairs don't end well. I am giving you some serious props there for that. Plus, the sex...Ripped underthings can never happen enough in smut. Never!
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow this was great have you ever thought of a Paul Rosalie story? That would be great.
Luv2ReadJB chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
"A perfectly sculpted, beautiful piece of ass called a human." I liked that!

"From what I could tell, Paul was well equipped. A definite 12 to 14 gauge wrench." wha..? er..? huh..? *drools*

First Paul ever for me, he's got my vote! loved it!
Lois of Goldenlake chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Well, this was a new pairing. Interesting. I liked it!
jkane180 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
HOT!
MidniteConfession chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
omg can i have paul!

i would never let him go!

you did perfect with this!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I never thought of Paul as sexy but damn! Between this and hearing about him running around I might just have to jump on the Team Paul train!
kookydow818 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
OMG! Please please please please for the love of Twilight please continue this story!
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Fuck BB! I didn't know ya had it in ya! That was excellent! Wow...I really don't like Paul in the books. I LOVE all the other wolves, but I think because he irritated Jake, he automatically irritated me. Anywho, GREAT job! LURVED IT! Twi-mom and I are working on our collab and hope to finish it up this weekend sometime! Hope you like it!