Reviews for Behind The Imp's Facade
Wisteria-Child chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was great.. . o~h.. poor Niou...the way you had put him here really fits him... I hope there's a sequel? XD I'm a sap.. great fic.
demon m-chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I really like this. :) even though I have some sort of personal mental block against seeing/believing that yagyuu would act like a girl or become hysterical*, I feel that niou's character was spot on. and he's really a hard character to get right (pfft- I suck at writing him and he's my favorite character). I also like how you kept it in yagyuu's POV the whole time so we have to wait to find out what happened when he does- and that way we don't don't hate him b/c we know the truth. I would really like to see a continuation of this, them getting back together, maybe? please?
ezyl chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Yay! Platty Pair ftw~ I kinda like how you did this one. uke!Yagyuu, totally. And how he gets jealous is simply luff. 8D

Ahh~ I always like your writing. It's precise, and filled with VSS. :D

~for exampled

(The dashes looked a little weird. Did you type it up on a different word processor? XD.)
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Poor Niou...

You'd better apologize and do it well, Yagyuu!

Well written! Good read.
Aadiana chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Mya~ Niou really loves Yagyuu a lot. . Platinum Pair 4tw! 白金组合永远是最强的!!Are you going to continue this, by any chance? Even though it's not bad as a one-shot.
Akemi Hime chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
hm, my favourite, PlatinumPair...

So did he apologze in the end?

I somehow feared throughout the whole story that something tragic - like death - could happen, preventing Yagyuu from really apologizing.

Anyway, gotta love that writing style of yours and how you portraied them.