Reviews for The Statue of Zeus at Olympia
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
WOW! That was a CUTE story! LOVE IT!

LOVE how Zeus protected them on their first night as lovers/husbands
Kandiss chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great Story! So sweet and tender. I am really enjoying your Wonders series. I look forward to reading the next installment! Super job!
Norrsken chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Liking your Seven Wonders Series a lot. Your Statue of Zeus and your Olympic Games is a most inventive and exciting AR tale. I like the What If Alexander and Hephaestion joined the Olympic competition notion a lot. You let us partake in the Ancient Olympic games from the very beginning, journey, preparations, ceremonials and all. The story has been well researched and one feels like actually being there, joining our Dear Ones in their difficult competitions.

I like your sympathetic way of treating the character, especially your kind King Philip who is truly proud over his son. It's good to see *our* Hephaestion at Alexander's side in the Philippeion. :)

The lovely ending in the Temple of Zeus, with Father Zeus himself blessing our Dear Ones and helping them to an undisturbed and blessed night is beautiful and deeply moving. I enjoyed it an all of this story a lot.

All the best wishes,

/ NorthernLight
Elpis of Hope chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Another Wonderful story to your series. I really enjoyed it - loved Hephasetion faith in both himself and Alexander abilities and in the end they found their victory. The ending was very tender and I loved the "sacrifice" to Zeus! Great story and I look forward to more! :)