Reviews for Explained
klu chapter 1 . 7/20
I really liked the 'Oh $#!t' moment when Don and the Winchesters realized what was going on.

Of all the potential Feds they could have met a few days prior, it just HAD to be the math-genius' big brother? If you're a Winchester, that answer is a resounding 'Yes, dammit!'

I also felt that id Don had listened to Dean a bit more while they talked in the kitchen, he would have recognized that 'big brother' vibe and not found Dean as threatening as he did. He might have realized that Dean would only threaten either of them if Don threatened Sammy.

Thanks for writing.
MewLover chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This was a good follow-up
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Ooohh... I really hope Don believe them.

I mean, is that so hard to believe them after he saw all of it?! Seriously?

Many feds even ordinary people believe them after saw it once or at least twice.

Don really has hard-headed. XD
Well... nevermind. it's still Nice!
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Hmmmm, interesting. Charlie's gonna have to figure out that something was up eventually, I think. He's one smart cookie. But for now...

Onward to the next installment! :)
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I liked this second installment of your crossover series. Great job with the bond between Charlie and Don, and the interaction between Don and the boys. I love how conflicted Don is with how the Winchesters are acting vs. what he believes he knows about them. -tvj12
TheOalalo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
OMG! This is one of the best stories I have read (along with many of you other stories) and is EXACTLY what I like to read! I held my breath through the whole story (Ok, not exactly true, but it felt like it)

It includes both my favourite shows and with hurt!Don in the two other stories in the series and at least scared!Don in this one... Thank you :)You have portrayed the characters really well and they react somewhat like the would in "reality"

Please continue writing, you are really talented! and I am waiting in suspense for your next fic !
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
My favorite part:

"So," Don started. "What do we do now?"

"Got any cards?" Dean suggested flippantly.

"No."

"Well you're no fun."

LOL! Loved that.

I think I may have liked the first one better, but I loved how you brought Charlie into this and the older brothers almost come to a sort of understanding over their love for their little brothers ... I hope that made sense.

I'm off to read the next one. :)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Great follow-up! Quit being so stubborn, Don-granted, I don't blame him.
zomish chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
this was a great story! I'm getting back to my Numb3rs roots and love Supernatural and this was very good. Don not willing to accept what his own eyes tell him seems perfectly plausible to me and your Dean seems very in character as well! I enjoyed both of these stories a great deal!
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Lol, awesome story!
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I was so thrilled to see another one of the crossovers (yippee!). This was fabulous, but I hope you are going to write another one. I would love to see Don & Charlie discussing the Winchesters after going through the file again with a more open mind... Thanks, I really loved these two Supernatural crossover stories.
Sefiriot chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Both this story and its prequel were well-written. Admittedly the first one had more action in it. :P May we hope for a third? Please sir, can I have some more?
Valerie Vancollie chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This was fantastic. As I said before, I've never watched "Supernatural," but this is great nonetheless. Please tell me you're planning to make this a trilogy at the very least?
newgal chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Another great one. The only thing that didn't work is perhaps the need for more. You know, just one more follow up, maybe they could meet again or a several chapter story. Not asking for too much, am I? Seriously, I enjoyed this.
Serialgal chapter 1 . 4/18/2009