Reviews for Utopia
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
This was an interesting fanfic, although it's dead, it was fun to read, with Faize and Lymle.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
This is an amazing story so far, you're incredibly witty and funny in your author's notes, yet serious and professional in the story itself.
I am curious as to whether or not you'll be updating this anytime in the future. If not, (that's such a shame) perhaps you could let us readers know? I suppose you have your reasons, but it's hard to read stories such as this, and not know if they'll ever be finished.
You're a very talented author, so I do hope to see more from you yet!
Hungry Nigiri chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
I know this story was updated a long time ago but I find the story very fascinating. I actually stayed up very late so I could finish all the chapters on one sitting. I especially like how there is different kind of POVs, Lymle's and Arumat's are my favorite ones.

I kinda hope this story will be continued at some point but I understand when there are a lot of other things to write about and it is important to write about what you enjoy most at the moment.

You're very good writer, so keep up the good work!
Jessi chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
Please update soon! This is making me sooooo happy!
Serenity Lhane chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
Update!
Lady Lena 99 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
pleaseee update, this is another awesome story

there just isn't enough faize and lymle stories out there.

:) LL99
SETxMExFREE chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Regarding chapter 3, your author note, if you are correct and the astrological signs DO determine compatibility rather than a definite time line, then your assumption could be proven by Lymle's Gemini and Faize's Aquarius compatibility.

XD.

And I believe you're right, you DO read too much into these things, though it's certainly not a negative aspect of your character, not at all.

Molto bene.
Erin Elric chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
Interesting story please update soon, kay :)
LadyShrin chapter 11 . 3/5/2010
Looks good, I like this take on how Faize might've escaped Nox Obscurus, although quite different from how I imagined it myself. Your story has the odd typo though. Read through and make sure all words are in the contextually correct form.

Will this story be receiving any more updates?
Sawahii chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
Good story so far! It's good to see someone write about how Faize survived Nox Obscurus and got to Lemuris in the end.

You've definitely done your homework for this one! Going as far as to make a timeline for the story, good job keep it up!

It's hard to believe that you're only 15 though! :O You must be a writing prodigy to have done 34 stories! Anyways, take your time writing your stories to keep them in such a good quality. Schoolwork is boring but it has to be done (speaking of which I still have to do mine! )

Can't wait until the two actually meet! Who! FaiLym Forever! XD We should start a forum or something for this pairing! And maybe we can conquer the SO section with FaiLym-ness!
KKing453 chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
i like how the story is going... please update soon! thx
FlareKnight chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
Wow I hadn't realized how long it's been since you updated this one.

Anyways the developments are getting interesting now. It's a bit frustrating to follow the conversation since we obviously know Faize is alive...for now anyways. Of course the Arumat in these disclaimers should also know this. He needs to get the other him in the story up to speed on current events...wow that sounded weird. He does have a point that the chances are pretty slim. But it's not wrong either for Edge or Lymle to have hope. Somehow having Arumat the one to go look for Faize is a little troubling. Too bad that Bacchus is retired since I'm sure he wouldn't have minded checking things out. I'm sure it's times like these that Edge wishes he still had a ship to jump on so he could go himself. Oh well not like Arumat has anything better to do. If he's lucky Faize might leave him something to kill on that ship.

At least Edge won his bet. Although considering the amount of cash they picked up during the game you'd think they could wager with a bit higher stakes than 200 fol.

Outside of the chapter I have to agree with Arumat's views on what his people are doing. Is it really for the best to just destroy your civilization like this? I mean if they aren't going to pass the truth to future generations then they die as a people right there. Sure they are physically alive, but they lose who they are and it will take thousands of years to get themselves back there. They should have just found a different planet. Even Aeos while a dangerous place had no apparent fully developed sentient life. Better to make due with a place that lets you survive than make the sacrifices of countless people pointless.

Anyways looking forward to getting back to Faize's point of view. He's in a tough spot and that landing is going to be hell. While the planet is hardly a friendly place it's better than being stuck in that death trap.
Pheoniix chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hola! again kool chapter it almost resembled the real thing but i don't get why they didn't let Reimi help edge i mean Faize COULD HAVE lived but no that can't happen even though every person dreams of faize and absolutelyt adores Faize...Hmph! eeh hee

I get what you mean about the endless Dot dot dot situation

I'll be continueing to read now

Later

Pheoniix
Meikahna chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Icy: Perhaps you should consider beta-ing her? You obviously have a better eye than I do since you point things out nearly every chapter. Mad skills there. And no, I'm not offended. It's actually quite alright. In fact, I said she should have at LEAST two betas per story. -shrugs

Final Hikari: Love your story, as always. 3
Icy Cake chapter 11 . 10/22/2009
Yay! An update!

The plot's finally picking up! Arumat's assumption that all blond humans are slow was hilarious. :)

You know, when Arumat said 'saucer' it made me think about the balloon boy. Hehe.

Grammar, spelling wise, has improved, kudos to your beta, however I did find a few errors with your sentences. I hope you don't mind if I point them out to you... ;

[though fell asleep Rose far sooner.] ~ you mixed your words up here.

[...some particularly strange ones (wandered) the uninhabited areas...]

[A brief moment (of) silence passed as Edge’s shoulders fell.]

[Arumat to be linked with Nox Obscurus since its disappearance. He also went listened as the explanation continued; Edge mentioned what had turned up seemed into the research they had done and were still doing.] The first sentence makes no sense. 'went' and 'seemed' are misplaced words, best to delete them.

[The likelihood it’s the same one (has) to be high, too.]

[But how could he be (held) accountable for what...]

[she didn’t want to think back to the last time, though the memory of...] 'though' is not needed, delete it.

[“It’s nothing of your concern.”] This one, personally 'none of your concern' sounds better. I'm not too sure if 'nothing' can be used as well. To me it sounds awkward.

So yeah... I apologize if I offended you and your beta. :(

I do want to say that you did an nice job depicting Arumat's personality in this one. His cold demeanor and impatient attitude towards Edge and Lymle really makes him stand out amongst the group.

I wonder how he'll react when he finds Faize on Aeos?

Hurry and update so we can find out soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »