Reviews for 50 Days in Hell
sweetypie15 chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
love it
K chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
As a zombie lover, I was immediately intrigued by this story. I think that this is a great beginning and I like the way that things begin normally and then take off with a vengence.

I want to make a couple of suggestions though.

1. The pacing is a bit quick. Spend a little more time setting the scene and the ambiance.

2. Make your descriptions a bit more succinct. Example, Instead of saying, "Abigail had long brown hair, brown eyes, and a well filled out body." Try something a bit more descriptive like: "Abigail's hair fell to the middle of her back and framed a face with enormous brown eyes." (Just and example. That way you have shown us about her hair rather than told us about it.

Congratualtions. I am going to read the rest of your story. If the rest is as good as the Prologue, I am sure that I will be entertained.

"K" .com
AravisDevil chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
very nice.

kept me entertained.

write more!
xXPOPPXx chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
oh now i get the moaning... i hope i dont get night mares... nah im just kidding... any hooz four thumbz up and Tony is such a pessimist... pust a rain on my parade... but i guess u alwayz need a cynic... Nick's pretty fun and Bailey's cool and i dont feel like listing them all but they r all cool and stuff.
xXPOPPXx chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
im confused.. wat moaning? and wat do u mean at teh biggining abot the chaptr five thing? plz explain cuz u have got to move slowly plz...
xXPOPPXx chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
I DUNNO about u two but i think i might've been a bit creeped by some man running naked...
xXPOPPXx chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
I REMEMBERED WHAT I WANTED TO SAY A FEW CHAPTRS AGO! wait... holy crap i forgot again... hold on... I REMEMBER AGAIN! Do u kno why Zombies never eat eachothr when they r technically human too? I mean they have human flesh on them so... yea.. in Shaun of the Dead, it was rlly funy how they pretended to be zombies and it actually workd. :)
xXPOPPXx chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
YEA! THEY'RE ALL SAFE! will some one die? i hate people dying but as long as not every one dies then im satisfied... oh and this is sort of random but I LOVE CARLOS from resident evil... except he died :(. that sucks. he was one of my favorites too. any ways four thumbs up
xXPOPPXx chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
is this based off of 28 days latr? wait, obviously, duh. any wyz, my cousin is obsessed w/ that. he gave the summery to all three or four or five movies. u'd think it b done aftr a while but no it keeps going. i think its done now. any way good chaptr
xXPOPPXx chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
this is EXACTLY why i would nevr live on an island. its kinda funny. Zombies keep coming and... wait... i lost my train of thought, srry. Haha, Tony is a "sad sack". ha. oh right. OH NO. helicoptr crashed! and i dont kno how! if u say lightening then let me inform u that i am just weird enough to watch Ripley's Believe it or Not and figure out that if u r in a thing made entirely of metal that the lightening will pas throu to u and go straight to the ground. yea, uhuh, its true! they tested it and evry thing, though i dont kno Y some one would agree to that... any ways... uh... well... u probably weren't going to say lightening but... this is a long review... i usually like short ones with lotz of enters.

see? wel uh... i dunno what to say so... byz! :) (three thumbs up stillz)
Immortalli chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Pretty good story. Do any of the people they've met have the Survival Guide? THAT would be cool. Anyway, the only inconsistancy I can spot in your story is that zombies can't run or sprint. They can only achieve a shambling walk. The only real way they catch people is by surprise or the fact that they never have to stop and rest.

I understand if you're changing them a little for the story's sake, though.
ANGELINAFUREY chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
hm... short but A gruesome story very nice
cece007 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
this is really good. you know your self.
That Man Who Writes chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That was pretty good. Not the story of the year but pretty good