Reviews for The Empty Grave
paranormality1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Cool, Awsome, but Zelika should stay dead u should become an author tho
SmileyApollo1 chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
Ooo! Continue soon please! :) PLEASE!
SmileyApollo1 chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
I love this story so much!
SmileyApollo1 chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
Wow... :O
That. Was. A. Great chapter! Sad but awesome! :)
SmileyApollo1 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
:) Nice!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/10/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese write more!
SazMarie chapter 22 . 12/28/2009
Wow.A while ago I started reading this, but then I ended up not continuing and I have no idea why! I just found it again today and I couldn't stop reading! Please, you have to keep writing and fix Hem and Zelika's relationship. Pretty please? Seriously, I have not looked up from the screen, and even though it is well in to the wee hours of the morning and I am absolutely shattered, it was well worth it :)
Magenta of the Shadows chapter 22 . 12/5/2009
Aw, poor, poor Mik. :P Good job Nisrah, good job. :D Post soon, I feel like your chapters are getting shorter. :P
xLaramiex chapter 22 . 12/3/2009
Oh dear, poor Hem/Zeli/Mik.

But don't you think Hem is mature enough to know that a hug may be between friends as well? Perhaps if Zelika had kissed Mik on the forehead and Hem saw? But then, I'm not sure she'd do that.

Jealousy is always fun to read and you're doing well ;)
Anatone chapter 22 . 12/3/2009
Hehe, teenage drama. Awesome job again. One thing: if Hem, Zelika, and Mik are only like fourteen, how serious of a relationship are you going for here? I mean, Hem's going to live FOREVER (almost) and has a bunch of time. Plus he's still kinda immature, what with never having a proper parental figure until Saliman. Just wondering...
xLaramiex chapter 21 . 11/16/2009
Yay! They're finally reunited! :)

It was sweet :)
Anatone chapter 21 . 11/13/2009
Good, they're finally back together again. Yay!

Good Chapter. Update soon!
Anatone chapter 20 . 11/1/2009
Hey whadda you know? Hehe, an update. I liked it for the most part. The Mik/hug scene was well done, and showed the turmoil in her feelings.

One things:

- "...but would he, too, have his hands too full?" I think the use of "too" so close together was unnecessary. Just a thought.

Great work!
Magenta of the Shadows chapter 20 . 10/31/2009
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, you were putting this off for a while now weren't you? :P Yes, eventhough he got burned slightly, it was still worth it. MIK FTW!
xLaramiex chapter 20 . 10/31/2009
Hurrah! I rather missed this story. Mik's rather sweet, I feel quite sorry for him. But yay, Hem's nearly back!

*hugs* nice to see you updating this fic :)