Reviews for The Loved
congotandsja chapter 16 . 9/17/2010
Woah. I forgot how amazing this was. This bit made me laugh. Funny that Clarissa wanted a Sprite when she was drawn away by a Sprite. Ethan's exactly in character in this, I think, as is Dillion. It's nice Dillion got a soulmate. Keep writing!
born2bmyself chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
nooooo!

why stop there?

update! update!
born2bmyself chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
ahhhh...i like the last part!

makes me all warm and fuzzy inside lol!
born2bmyself chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
great start!
Haylie Myers chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
hey

this sounds good

i like the idea you have behind it

Haylie Myers
congotandsja chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
aHH, THIS IS GREAT!
congotandsja chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
WHAT? Clarissa won't die and Rochelle has got to get back to life! Ethan knows this! Oh, please just tell Dillion to SHUT UP!
congotandsja chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Poor Ethan; there love's making him think of Rochelle and how happy they could have been. I still cry every time I read "The Key"...
congotandsja chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Wow, this is good...
flourelle chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
Poor Clarissa. I hope she'll be okay. Please update soon!

Grey Eyed
HideAndGoSeek chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
I really really really like this story! Great job!

HideAndGoSeek chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
omg! thank you so much for updating soon but you need to update again! This story is addicting!

HideAndGoSeek chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
Oh my god! please! i need to read more!

it seems like you have the characters' personalities down. Most authors of fanfics are pretty bad at that, myself included, but all of the characters seem like they were in the book. If i didn't know any better i would say this really is part of the book!

great job and PLEASE update sooner!

HideAndGoSeek chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
chapter 7:

omg! thanks for updateing! But now you have to update again because i NEED to know! She's going to die? no! but Rochelle has to come back! omg! i can't even find words to describe how i feel right now! PLEASE update soon!

Sometimes I lick windows chapter 7 . 9/25/2009

Although rochele coming back would be awsome but Clarissa is randomly awsome. Oh well, your story not mine. Still is an awsome story.

Happy Writing!