Reviews for All He Sees Is Red
The Ruisu chapter 21 . 3h
Holy flying fucks! this is Alive?! Awesome!

Waiting for more Soujiness shenanigans
THIS WHOLE FANFIC SO FAR WAS THE BIGGEST EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER AND THE MOST I REMEMER ABOUT READING THIS IS SCREAMING AT THE SCREEN FOR SOUJI AND YUKIKO TO JUST TALK CONGRATS THIS WAS AMAZING
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
I enjoyed this fic. I really wish you would finish it.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
Oh man, this is great. My only real complaint is that the drama in the latest few chapters felt a tad forced towards the end. I know what it's like to loose interest in a project and I know it's been two years since you last updated this but please don't abandon it. You're doing a great job and it'd be wonderful to see you continue it.
bekbekah92 chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
Please continue this its soooo good!
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Keep the good work up!
Ziodyne967 chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
DAMNIT MAN! If I have to wait another year for a chapter to be uploaded then... SO BE IT! I just love this story so much! Ive reread this story more times than I can count. Ive just been waiting to get to Nanako's heaven dungeon. Dude Im begging you!
BlackTyrantValvatorez chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Great story! Hope you can continue working on it.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Awesome!
please continue
IReika chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
Nice story ;)
Miwokgirl101 chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Please please please update! I love Naoto and I want to see Souji's reaction towards Naoto being a girl.
Sanesaint chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Love this series :) I can't imagine how difficult it is to write something of this quality, but I honestly hope that you do not drop this series, as this is the one series I am able to read without being irritated with the characters. Would love an update to the story soon, if possible :) thanks
darrelodin chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
I have to say, this story was great! An insight into a different kind of Souji, and a crazy set of friends certainly made it entertaining. I can't wait for you to continue it, even if it takes another year! So good luck!
Rick Crash Tracy chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
All I have to say that this is amazing. This is most definetly one of the better fan fic's I have read. I really hope you continue this story. By the way P4G is amazing
Rick Crash Tracy chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
I really like the scene with Mitsuru, and the bus scene's. Specifically your custom content you had put in. I can see how adding your custom content is pretty difficult in this part of the story considering that many people really loved this scene in the game and I'm sure your readers were waiting for you to put this up. Don't get to descriptive in describing a scene. To much descriptive writing kills the mood for many people. Other then that keep up the good work. I can tell you put in a great deal of work into each and every chapter, and that you try to keep all of your readers happy.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
I really dont care how long you take but please dont quit writing this story because its really fucking good. Plus the shit you come up with for Souji to say and think about is too damn hilarious.