Reviews for All He Sees Is Red
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
I enjoyed this fic. I really wish you would finish it.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
Oh man, this is great. My only real complaint is that the drama in the latest few chapters felt a tad forced towards the end. I know what it's like to loose interest in a project and I know it's been two years since you last updated this but please don't abandon it. You're doing a great job and it'd be wonderful to see you continue it.
bekbekah92 chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
Please continue this its soooo good!
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Keep the good work up!
Ziodyne967 chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
DAMNIT MAN! If I have to wait another year for a chapter to be uploaded then... SO BE IT! I just love this story so much! Ive reread this story more times than I can count. Ive just been waiting to get to Nanako's heaven dungeon. Dude Im begging you!
BlackTyrantValvatorez chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Great story! Hope you can continue working on it.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Awesome!
please continue
IReika chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
Nice story ;)
Miwokgirl101 chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Please please please update! I love Naoto and I want to see Souji's reaction towards Naoto being a girl.
Sanesaint chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Love this series :) I can't imagine how difficult it is to write something of this quality, but I honestly hope that you do not drop this series, as this is the one series I am able to read without being irritated with the characters. Would love an update to the story soon, if possible :) thanks
darrelodin chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
I have to say, this story was great! An insight into a different kind of Souji, and a crazy set of friends certainly made it entertaining. I can't wait for you to continue it, even if it takes another year! So good luck!
Rick Crash Tracy chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
All I have to say that this is amazing. This is most definetly one of the better fan fic's I have read. I really hope you continue this story. By the way P4G is amazing
Rick Crash Tracy chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
I really like the scene with Mitsuru, and the bus scene's. Specifically your custom content you had put in. I can see how adding your custom content is pretty difficult in this part of the story considering that many people really loved this scene in the game and I'm sure your readers were waiting for you to put this up. Don't get to descriptive in describing a scene. To much descriptive writing kills the mood for many people. Other then that keep up the good work. I can tell you put in a great deal of work into each and every chapter, and that you try to keep all of your readers happy.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
I really dont care how long you take but please dont quit writing this story because its really fucking good. Plus the shit you come up with for Souji to say and think about is too damn hilarious.
Mr.Hell chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
Hey there, followed TvTropes over to this fanfic and I blitz-read this little number.

First, I did find your take on Souji as this Peter-Parker-smartass in his own head kinda funny, and I do wanna see you finish.

(Though, your fic is now 100% AU because Mitsuru and Yukiko meet for the first time in P4: Arena, but don't let that stop you. What's the trope? Jossed?)

One thing though. Ponies...you *had* to go and involve the Ponies.

Don't get me wrong, I like the show, did fanart of it, read fanfics and the like, but in doing so you've kinda done the cardinal sin of writing:

You've broken us (well...me) out of the story.

First, you've severely dated the story. Now when I say that, I mean you have guaranteed that only a certain group of people at a certain point in time will fully understand that part of the story. MLP won't be popular forever, so the references cut into the timelessness of the story, so to speak.

This is getting nit-picky, but let's get further into the rabbit hole:

This fanfiction has the P4 cast watching the show, right? Naoto just got kidnapped, meaning it's September 2011. My Little Pony wouldn't show up in Japan until around October of the same year, and only off the site Nico Nico Douga, not Japanese TV. So, in a story taking place entirely in Japan, with natural born Japanese as the main characters, speaking in honorifics and all, gushing about an American TV show a full month before the rest of Japan found out about it, replete with the memes it's American internet fans were putting out.

Once again, a month or so before it would actually show up in their country whatsoever, off the internet, not on actual broadcast television.

It just bugs me, I'm enjoying the story otherwise for the most part, it's just this slammed into my immersion
with the force of a thousand angry gods.

Long story short: Sudden American pop culture references and memes just serve to take somebody from being "in" the story to "I am reading a fanfiction, and this is the author making a joke.."
Ziodyne967 chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
YES! XD Finally a new chapter is up! I've been keeping myself busy by reading other fics but I'm excited now that theres one more up!
I hope that you will not drop this fic because I've looked forward to reading this after school. The way you've created Souji is so unique and I'll be waiting patiently for a new chapter to be up next time!