Reviews for Blame It On The Tea by Sadieo
EngLitLover chapter 7 . 11/22
Can't see how Elizabeth would choose to walk by herself and even less anyone allowing her.
EngLitLover chapter 6 . 11/22
Wonder if Darcy will ever explain to Elizabeth what happened.
EngLitLover chapter 3 . 11/22
Very interesting plot. Poor Darcy he is in for a shock.
kikki hope chapter 14 . 9/19
There is no way, after not waking up, Elizabeth would be left alone, for Darcy to crawl in her bed. I really hope if this was actually published that some fixed the spelling, grammar and typos.

II didn't want to review negatively again, because I do like the story. I wouldn't pay to read it, but I like it just the same.
TThanks for sharing
kikki hope chapter 13 . 9/19
This chapter turned Darcy into a murder. Surely Wickham should have put up a fight.
Also as much as I really enjoying this story, the swearing, or inconsistent lack of, is not just wired any more, but really annoying.
kikki hope chapter 10 . 9/18
First Elizabeth is locked in a room, then she has the freedom to roam the house.

SStill enjoying the story. Thanks
kikki hope chapter 9 . 9/18
Ok, seriously, so much editing needed, it's difficult to read. I've read worse, but that doesn't mean this doesn't need work.
kikki hope chapter 7 . 9/17
I am really enjoying this story. Unfortunately it needs some editing. A beta would turn this story from good to great.
Thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Trinkets'-'and'-'Charms chapter 29 . 9/12
Awesome work.
Thank you for the treat.
grace4344522 chapter 11 . 9/11
The letter from Elizabeth brought me to tears! I can't stop reading this fic. It is truly addicting and it is the best one I have ever read.
CassandraLowery chapter 29 . 6/11
A wonderful story... Thank you for writing for us.

Cassandra :)
tadah2 chapter 12 . 5/24
Just FYI, I'm totally skipping these kidnapping chapters. Seems unnecessary to read in an already angsty fic.
HarnGin chapter 13 . 3/5
Since I have always wanted to run Wickham through with a sabre, I love how you handled the rescue!
Although, technically, points are incapable of speech, they are usually referred to as "moot" rather than "mute." I believe in her drugged state Lizzy has used "sampling" when she meant "simply."
wonderful and amazing story, with great twists and great sense of humor! compliments! Thanks for writing it!