Reviews for Blame It On The Tea by Sadieo
RomanticLover1 chapter 29 . 10/28
I was slightly unsure, but did Anne's child survive? And if so, would it inherit Rosings, and not any of Richard and Georgiana's children?
I was just unsure.

Apart from this, I though this was a fantastic story, and one I have never seen before.
tululah chapter 29 . 10/22
Thank you for an entertaining and well written story.
Luc chapter 11 . 10/18
Considering how out of regency style this is, I think Darcy should smack Anne around and tell her, maybe he should marry her. She would be her property then and he could cane her everyday until she begged for death. And Wickha, should be hanged. Brutally
Luc chapter 9 . 10/18
This was good until the kidnappings. Those are such an overdone clichee and there isnt one story where they actually do any good in regency times. They should be left where they fit and that is pirate stories. Now the plot here is getting a bit too ridiculous, Anne playing the villain never rightly fits. Wickham raping all holes around doesnt seem too far fetcjed but Anne spreading her legs...
aamlkb chapter 9 . 9/14
It's only chapter 9 and still it continues. I just wanted it to be over by now and start the happy ending.
2nameless2write chapter 29 . 7/24
I am in love with your story, I really really am. The plot turn ag the beggining was genious as well as the rest of the story. Thank you so much for writing.
Windchimed chapter 29 . 4/15
I enjoyed your story and appreciate your sharing it. In the interest of helping you proofread (which is always hard to do), I feel I should point out that "furry" is a cute little animal. Red hot anger is "fury" with one R. :-)
Windchimed M-stories chapter 29 . 4/15
Thank you for sharing this story. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Windchimed chapter 21 . 4/13
Nice to see Caroline get what she deserved!
Jansfamily4 chapter 21 . 2/15
HURRAY!
Jansfamily4 chapter 10 . 2/15
What a fun touch...good story
Jansfamily4 chapter 7 . 2/14
What a fun story
Jansfamily4 chapter 3 . 2/14
I love this story. I am glad I found it
JanuaryLestrange chapter 29 . 12/28/2015
I like that you had fitzwilliam get the risings estate. And loved having lady c in an asylum. Bravo!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 29 . 12/25/2015
Cute wrapup of an ending.