Reviews for What If?
5dsfan chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Jack said, and i quote, " I only lay a hand on a woman if she lays one on a child " crash town last episode. Jack is secretly a softhearted person with his friends and family
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
wait... since when did rex abuse her?
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Yay- another Faithshipping! (And another review!)

I like how you added in the Faithshipping so strongly, or at least that's how I saw it. Aki really seems to like Yusei more, and Yusei does seem nervous. I'm gonna agree with you about what could've happened with the relationship between Yusei and Aki. It seems like after this fic, where Yusei learns Aki's feelings for Divine, it gives Divine the perfect chance to come back and steal her away since Yusei would feel hesitant (and possibly that Aki will always chose Divine over him). Do I even need to say "great job" or "be proud"? I think you know by now. :D
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
This was very interesting. And again, I still love how you have the "Afterword" as I call it. It's so interesting to hear how you think the story would've continued if one little thing would, or would not have happened. And it does make such a difference. Every moment of every day makes a difference, and I think that this fan fiction really shows that. That's really cool, if you ask me.

I kind of really like how you have, like, 2 pairings in the chapters. MikagexJackxCarly is cool, since both girls have feelings for Jack, but Jack only really admits to loving Carly in the anime (that I know of...). It's interesting, though, how you can have to sides to the pairing battle, and show them both evenly. (Be proud!)
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Aww! Faithshipping, I love it! Aki does seem like she's beginning to question herself- and Divine- quicklier than when she started to question herself in the actual show. Maybe she'll see that Yusei is the one who will bring more light to her life than Divine ever could... oops. Divine DID help her, for a long time he was her only family, but Yusei's still the one who truely saved HER, not the power force she could be.

I think you managed to show that very well in this writing, and you did an outstanding job with this. It. Is. NOT. Crap. It's good writing- you shouldn't be mean to your writing (says the person who is mean to their writing sometimes... yeah :P) But still, you did a great job! Be proud.
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Aww, so sweet! If that (her father calling her a monster) didn't happen, Aki would've been so much happier of a character throughout everything! But to make the story more interesting, they just had to. I like how after this reality, though, she would've lived so much of a better life.

It shows that the small things- even just one word- can really change a person- if not for te better, then for the worse.

It was kind of short, but hey, not every chapter can be long! I thought it really showed how even though Hideo was scared, and schocked, he still cared for his daughter so much. So sweet! ;_; Great job with this chapter!
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Oooh, that makes sense why you're calling her Carley. That makes a lot of sense. I was going to ask about that, but you answered it before I could.

I thought that it was nice how Mikage got to say how she feels, yet after reading the little note... um, I'll call it the "Afterword", after reading that, I don't quite think that is the way Mikage wanted it to turn out.

This was well written, and I could clearly see how much Mikage really liked Jack, yet his heart seemed to remain with Carley. So sweet! That was really great.
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh my Ra, that was so amazing! (I, um, don't think I saw all of the first season, so... this, in my mind, could've happened for sure!)

I like how that after the fic-part of it, you have that little section that says what may and may not happen, since that one event never happened.

I can't wait to see how many of these you write, but so far, they all seem pretty interesting. (Just by looking at this one, and reading through the chapter titles.)

Please, continue on with writing this, and good luck with all of the rest of the ones you have yet to write... yeah.
Poetic-Drug chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Violent encounter? What episode? Good btw!
Mistress of Serenity chapter 13 . 9/5/2009

This was a very good chapter and the description was done very good in my opinion

Now that is how the episode should have ended

I loved it! A million thanks dudette :)

Mistress
ok no chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
how sad...

great chappie X3

EG
Kelisidina chapter 13 . 8/31/2009
well to be honest the description was very beginnerish D:
Ginneke chapter 13 . 8/31/2009
Wow. I know JackxCarly is on your "Not Wild About" list, but you've certainly got the feel of them regardless. And that last line - to die for, even if we know she comes back. :)

Although you suggested that he never got to tell her that her feelings were reciprocated, he does say something like, "I want to save you... the one I truly love!" during their duel. After which he starts glowing crimson. (Because this is YGO, and that happens when people confess love. It's the wrath of 4Kids. You can't have confessions on a children's show!)

But... Yeah. I like this more prosaic style. And you're improving all the time. Congrats, Lucarly!
Blue Hurricane chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
Satellite has a desert? ... ...

Hey, i've got one: "What if Lucarly never chose to publish this collection?"
no longer writing fan fiction1 chapter 12 . 8/30/2009
Really good so far! Are you going to do a what if Kalin listened to Yusei and left him fall?