Reviews for Memories of Shadow and Light
Jack V. Briefs chapter 15 . 9/21
Looooovvveee this! Very hard to pull away.
allenx14 chapter 21 . 7/22
*giggle snort* great story him I loved it.
Sophie-SSS chapter 21 . 1/19
This whole thing rocked! Congrats!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
I love this story. It's so simple yet so complex and very beautifully executed. A work of art
Suezanne chapter 21 . 10/16/2014
that's hilarious
Thuglein chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
Ah, sorry, I forgot that ff takes links out: d82i3qv

And if that still doesn't work, it's on deviantart, called Pharaoh Atem x Yugi by Alistair-Altari.
I did try pming you but the pm button is gone? (Or I'm really tired or blind and can't find it)
Thuglein chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Memories of Shadow and Light is an amazing story! I read it in two-sittings (mostly because I had class and couldn't stay up too late). The character growth and development is wonderful. The plot is really interesting and pulled me in right away. It's a tragedy that pulled of a happy ending without being sappy. It has the right amount of everything and I love the evolution of conflict and the the characters. I was so happy when I saw that it is completed. I don't know if I could have handled it not being (sorry for being dramatic here but that's how it felt). If fanfiction had a favorite of favorites list, I would put this on there. Thank you for such a fantastic story. I enjoyed the translations and ending songs. Your story hit me so hard that I had to draw it: /d82i3qv I was thinking of not coloring it, but the I just couldn't, so I'm sorry it's not the best. My sketch/pencil art usually turns out better than my colored ones since I can't shade to save my life. Thank you again for a wonderful read! 3
my fanfix chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Took me 3 nights to read it all holy crap best story ever please write another one. With your stories you sink right into the story and it feels like you're there. Wonderful! You really believe you're in Egypt With your writing skills! I've only found 3 other authors there as good as you And I have read hundreds of stories. Great job keep it up!
Moka-girl chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Ohh... cool story!
LicyLionyx chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
You're story was fabulous ! I could'nt stop to read it !

TsunaMoe chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
one advice it's nor taskete ore but ore wo tatsukete. and since this is yugi speaking you should use boku, even if the meaning is same well the manner is different
Kichou chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
Very lovely story. I enjoyed reading it.
applepie1989 chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
Wow. Thank you for such a wonderfully written story. One of my favorite and the details and development is well paced and beautiful. I have enjoyed greatly. TT/TT
Avatar.NIX chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Amazing – that's one word I'd use to describe this story. While the mature parts made me squeamish, the plot itself kept my attention and I ended up finishing everything in mere hours. I love the development of Yugi's and Yami's relationship and I adore how you characterized everyone; I get annoyed sometimes with character bashing, so I'm deeply grateful that you avoided doing so and made everything more... real, in a way. Not to mention making it so that Yugi was the pillar that everyone clung to; this was something that I oft agreed on. All in all, you did an awesome job with this. Thank you so very much for writing and posting this. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Mana's Madness chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
Ahaha! I like the lightheartedness of the end. And the first extra chapter was adorable too, I love supportshipping. All in all, a beautiful story! There were a few errors, but really, they're nothing compared to the excellent and original plot, which also tied up so many loose ends that the actual canon never did. I definitely prefer your version, haha. It was so sweet that they were reunited, and Yami's doubt that his memories were real was cute. And I think you kept angsty!Yami in character really well throughout, and the lemons were incredible. Something I'd love to read time after time, amazing job! .