Reviews for Twilight the Rewrite
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
Favorite chapter so far! Love the little banner between them!
snowcloud8 chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Finally! Vampires how they were meant to be!

Consider this the highest honor you will ever get from an anti-twihard: this is seriously the greatest thing written ever. THIS is what was supposed to be written.
Ariana Peverell chapter 32 . 12/2/2015
I loved this.
Ariana Peverell chapter 29 . 12/1/2015
Action... nice!
Ariana Peverell chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
I would like to see more ofJacob. And I read one Twilight rewrite, but that started during the books, with Bella realizing Edward is abusive and getting together with Jasper. I wondered if there were more rewrites so I searched on google and this was the first that came up.
Ariana Peverell chapter 18 . 12/1/2015
I was so sad when I read about Anna... nice backstory on Edward!
Ariana Peverell chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
Cliffie!
Ariana Peverell chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
So we've got Chris out of the way... now Edward and Bella's relationship can start to develop.
Ariana Peverell chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
They are taking reasonable precautions to keep her safe! In the book they were like "let's stalk her and be total creeps!"
Ariana Peverell chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
It was wonderful that you established James as the villain. In the book it was like "random bad vamp appears! Oh noes!"
Ariana Peverell chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
I kinda want to see more of Jacob and Bella. And FINALLY getting to see Bella stand up for herself was great.
Ariana Peverell chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
I liked the Cullens! They were like, actual vampires. Wonder what's going to happen to Charlie...
Ariana Peverell chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
I felt bad for Edward... and introducing James and Victoria earlier are big bonus points in my book!
Ariana Peverell chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
I think Eddie boy will come.
Ariana Peverell chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
Wonderful! I really like how you introduced the whole vamp/wolf feud early.
1,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »