Reviews for Twilight the Rewrite
Xemnas4 chapter 10 . 7/5
Okay, now THIS is an interesting turn of events. I love everything about this chapter: the new take on the Cullens, their personalities and backstories, and especially the twist at the end with Charlie. This is damn good stuff right here. I'm officially hooked.
Xemnas4 chapter 9 . 7/5
I agree wholeheartedly that the near-miss car scenario was handled much better by you. Particularly Bella's immediate awareness that Edward would be exposed if anyone saw him. Definitely liking your Bella more and more with each chapter.
Xemnas4 chapter 8 . 7/5
*gasp* Character interaction between Edward and Jacob that isn't a pissing contest over a girl?! Inconceivable!... And a welcome change.
Xemnas4 chapter 7 . 7/5
Thank goodness you have the sense to give the antagonists some actual development before just shoehorning them in at the last minute. Curious to see where this goes...
Xemnas4 chapter 3 . 7/5
Nice segue into the supernatural lore. Loving the backstory between Bella and Jacob; offers more possibilities in terms of their relationship.
Xemnas4 chapter 2 . 7/5
Still liking it so far. Definite improvement to the first encounter with Edward. Also, LOVE how Bella is turning out. Keep it up!
Xemnas4 chapter 1 . 7/5
As far as first chapters go, I'm already impressed and intrigued at the changes you've made. Clearly Bella is no longer the whiny, self-absorbed twit she was in Meyer's version. I'm eager to see where you go with the vampire characters. Despite a few spelling errors, this is a VERY good start to what I'm sure is a vast improvement over the source material.
Not Jeff chapter 9 . 6/20
Sorry, just realized they Thomas Dean, not Dean Thomas. My bad entirely.
Not Jeff chapter 8 . 6/20
My god, they killed a Harry Potter character.
Tiggy318 chapter 32 . 5/17
Terrific story! ! !
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 5/14
I really like the concept. However, it would be good if you put your A/Ns in italics or bold, so they aren't mixed up with the story. I read the A/N at the end, not realizing at first that it wasn't part of the story, and it completely broke the flow for me.

I noticed a typo. You wrote 'defiantly' instead of definitively' in this bit:

"It's defiantly interesting..." she said honestly.

It's the part Bella says to Jessica, somewhere around the middle of this chapter.
Bellatrix morgenstern chapter 19 . 4/10
NO FUCKING FARY VAMPS
Vamplover Tabby chapter 1 . 3/9
Oh my gosh! You actually made me like twilight! I've only read one chapter so far, but I can tell already I will enjoy it much more than the original! Bravo!
HT chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
I forgot to add that "ok" isn't the correct word to use. "Okay" would be much better. "Teleporter" is spelled wrong as well; there are not supposed to be two ls. It continues to be a boring read, but I still, somehow, have a little hope for it.
HT chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
There are a few grammatical errors in this. For one, you meant to say "definitely", not "defiantly". If you are going to try to use that word, make sure you use it correctly. You also forgot to capitalize Biology. Other than that, it seems to be okay. Quite boring, actually, but I thought that about the original Twilight series.
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »