Reviews for Twilight the Rewrite
Just My Opinion chapter 1 . 1/23
I could barely get through the fluff. I get you're just trying to make it better writing, but it's quite a redundant and pesky habit.
skolojaco.026 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Just the first chapter but this is way better *nod*. Bella is not a piece of cardboard (heck I didn't even realize how dull she was until I read this very first chapter).

Honestly...that girl seems to take no joy from light, a pity but at least this one is more likable.
Nisha21 chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
I'm really liking your version of Bella. She doesn't just complain about how plain she is or how beautiful Edward is. It's very refreshing to read about an actual character instead of a blank slate character like in the original book.
Nisha21 chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
I definitely like your version of Twilight, it just draws me in unlike the original I can't wait to see what happens next.
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
Favorite chapter so far! Love the little banner between them!
snowcloud8 chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Finally! Vampires how they were meant to be!

Consider this the highest honor you will ever get from an anti-twihard: this is seriously the greatest thing written ever. THIS is what was supposed to be written.
Ariana Peverell chapter 32 . 12/2/2015
I loved this.
Ariana Peverell chapter 29 . 12/1/2015
Action... nice!
Ariana Peverell chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
I would like to see more ofJacob. And I read one Twilight rewrite, but that started during the books, with Bella realizing Edward is abusive and getting together with Jasper. I wondered if there were more rewrites so I searched on google and this was the first that came up.
Ariana Peverell chapter 18 . 12/1/2015
I was so sad when I read about Anna... nice backstory on Edward!
Ariana Peverell chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
Cliffie!
Ariana Peverell chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
So we've got Chris out of the way... now Edward and Bella's relationship can start to develop.
Ariana Peverell chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
They are taking reasonable precautions to keep her safe! In the book they were like "let's stalk her and be total creeps!"
Ariana Peverell chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
It was wonderful that you established James as the villain. In the book it was like "random bad vamp appears! Oh noes!"
Ariana Peverell chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
I kinda want to see more of Jacob and Bella. And FINALLY getting to see Bella stand up for herself was great.
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »