Reviews for iMportance of Sam Puckett
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I loved it. It was really good. I thought through out the entire episode that Freddie did not seem happy with Girly!Sam.
Mizufae chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Hrm. You write well. And this was nicely done and pleasantly paced. I would have liked to see some more original plot instead of just a rehash of the episode, but for your first story in this fandom I thought it was really good! I am glad that you left it hanging in the end; you avoided most of the cliches quite nicely. I hope you write more iCarly!
NO LONGER IN ACTIVATION chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I liked it. I hope you write more iCarly in the future!
hyperactivecheskie chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
dude. the ending was perfect. I know it ended abruptly but yea, it's the only way you'd end it since we probably won't ever see Pete again.

Anyhoo.. I felt all tingly and *eep!* when you were going on about Freddie's feelings. I'm also glad you didn't follow the episode and every single scene of the episode. You concentrated more with Freddie's feelings and just occasionally referred to the episode. It was great because you added more new stuff than to just mention stuff we already knew you know?

Yeah. It was great. Good job for your first try on iCarly! You should write more.. I'm definitely putting you on author alert! :D
The Saltwater Sylph chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
You should make more chapters! That was really good! I want to see more Seddie!

xoxo,

Hula
shybabe chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That was good! :)
AwkwardSquirrel chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Welp, I liked it. It was awesome. I hope you write more iCarly in the future!
xxjourney chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That was great; the ending actually fit Sam well. I think she would've just stopped talking about him altogether instead of dwelling on it.

Good job. (:
Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I liked it, even though they didn't really hook up or anything, but it was good!
Hannah In Wonderland chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Well I liked it, and the ending was good, but they never got together :( it will happen one day :D though on saying that I expected that to happen and it was good you done it different :) well done!