Reviews for Mine
AmericanAthena29 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
PJOHPHGlove chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was great, I loved it.:)
uknounx chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
its good you should make a sequal
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I finished the book just six hours ago, and I remember reading this part of the book late last night. I remember wondering why in the world Percy wasn't there, too. I hate Luke right now, if only because he stands in the way of Percabeth. (I don't know if that is still true in the other books. I've only read the first two.) On man this was epic. I seriously have misty eyes after reading this. And this is the first Percy Jackson I've ever read. Truely magic, I swear!
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Awww, brilliant. x33 I've always kinda wondered why we didn't see Percy in Annabeth's thing, and your explanation is the BEST. x333

You kept Annabeth in character, the story was well-written, and I'm still loving that ending Great job! 8D
Allstar-chicken-suit chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Love it so much! Adore it!
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Awesome one-shot.

Really.

It's amazing.

I completely understood Annabeth's feelings and all that kind of stuff.

You should write more.

You're very talented.
Serami Nefera chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Awesome oneshot! I had not thought of why Percy was not on the island in her vision. Well written.
ms.perhappiness chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw... So cute.
I've ever wondered what Annabeth said to Percy, good idea!
I loved your story.
Stinkyacorn chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
BEAUTIFUL! I loved it, grat idea and very well written :)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Sarah: wow. that was an interesting peek at that. awesome job. um, i'm in the process of rewriting all five books from Annabeth's POV. um, could i borrow a bit of this to use in my versions of Sea of Monsters?
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Sweet, very sweet! :)
Parthenonlover2757 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
It totally makes sense. If Rick Riordan wrote the series in her point of view, I'm almost 100%sure that he would write this.
sezom chapter 1 . 5/3/2009