Reviews for Cellmates
love it
naru1014 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
i luved it
Karma22 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
You know I noticed that Dillon didn't get to come. You should write ziggy helping his new lover out. I loved it. I am fairly new to the slash fics, but I cannot get Ziggy and Dillon out of my head and how incredibly cute they are! Keep up the great work!
Murderbynuns chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
wow I loved it a protective dillon also seems to be a very sweet one
Angel-eyes56 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I loved it. Dillon/Ziggy is my favorite power rangers couple ever. I'm glad Ziggy told Dillon about his past. And I am completly loving Dillon vowing to protect Ziggy.
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I thought I was over Power Rangers but then this morning I happened to catch a bit and got hooked...all because of Ziggy. So thanks for the hotness and we all should know that Dillon/Ziggy is the juiciest pairing the Power Rangers series has had for a long time. Great fic and I want to read more like these from you in the future...please?
bowsie22 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
YAY! Dillon/Ziggy is getting popular and I love that pairing. But, I feel so sorry for Ziggy T_T. I hope you write more stuff soon :D
kjxdgsd chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I assume you remember me from Rangertalk? Nice to see you revving it up here, and keep up the good work! Remember, I'm still waiting for the finished first chapter of yourother fic!