Reviews for Twinkle
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I'm such a Disney nerd I caught all of the references you made here. And the Spirited Away one, of course. LOVE this one too, how do you always write such sweet and simple fics but make them so good? That is major talent I tell you. I think I'm favoriting this, thank you for such a great read. PLEASE keep writing.

- Yume :)
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
i think your fluff DOES have a point! it's very good!

and regarding the AN: maybe, but thats probably just wishful thinking lol
MariPessoa chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That one was so romantic! *-*

It make me wish I had one 'Sora' to share moments :/
mattjesse chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Yes, yes you are.
Paintedtable chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Do you realize how amazing you are? Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for updating! It made my...well, I was going to say it made my week, but honestly it's made my past few months.

Beautifully written, and fricken adorable.

"She felt like she was looking straight through his head, as if the place where his eyes should be were simply holes that showed the night sky on the other side." Aww. Amazing.

I'm looking forward to the summer, when you'll be updating twice a day. :D

...or not. But, hey, what've we got if we don't have hope, right?

Good luck on your exams and have fun at prom! Maybe you'll get inspired for another wonderful fanfic!
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
The Little Prince FTW.
kikofreako chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Disney references? Hm, let's see... and no, I won't cheat!

-Doesn't Tinkerbell fly right at Wendy too?

-Aladdin!

-Beauty and the Beast! Love that song. Although Sora doesn't seem too beastly to me. XD

-It's like when the little kid dances on their parents' feet! Aw.

-Wicked. :D Our marching band show freshman year.

-My Neighbor Totoro? (oh wait, it was Spirited Away. Drat)

"I've seen prettier." Oh, why can't all guys be like Sora? XD I also liked the bit about Kairi seeing through Sora's eyes to the sky beyond. A nice, anti-cliche version of eye description.

:D Wonderful!

-Akiko

PS- I got done with that crack-fic type thing for you! It's in my drabble collection Espy as Ch. 19, Mildew. It's kind of an abstract writing style for me. I think #20, #12, and #18 are the best, but that's just my character preferences... XD
Sumino-Paper-Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
that was astoundingly wonderful as put in your words" all words seemed insuffiecent to express all the feelings that welled up inside her" that was the most breath takingly realistic publication of a scene and story i had only imagined in the far reaches of my Kh fantasy world.i felt like i was actually there maybe looking out at them a mere ghost of a person my breath caught at the same time as Kairi's i felt so in tune with the characters it felt..no is better than any movie could duplicate. i applaud you fiercely and with a standing ovation a crescendo of sound following Sora's confession and yes i got almost all the (an) 's right you so much for writting this i will hold my breath in excpectation of what is yet to come. -Sumi
itslarayo chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow. Definitely one of your best.

The Disney references and nods to Le Petit Prince (one of my favorite books as well!) and Spirited Away tied in extremely well.

I'm glad that, like you said, this has substance and not just mindless lovey-goo. Just the right mix of fluff and plot and you have this masterpiece
12465739i4723 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Oh so sweet and oh so lovely. I really liked the "Spirited Away" reference. The 'learning to fly' angle was very cute and very in character. I also like fluff with substance, stuff like that gets me through the day. Thanks for the new story.
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
So many references, and I caught them all except for Le Petite Prince. I would have to agree with you on your improvement. The fluff with substance to it makes this one all the better.
Shadow Star.EXE chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I loved it. It was so sweet and I love Sora and Kairi's interaction here. ;D

Really good job. Though sticking little "(an insertnumberhere)" things take away from the story a bit, but it was still an excellent story. ;D
HeartAngel chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aww I love the last two sentences. I loved the Aladin/Beuty & The Beast refrences [love that song too!] and the Spirited Away one also. The little French in their too was a good touch along with the pronoucation. The fic was adorable and I enjoyed it very much. Made me smile. :D Anyway I hope I can read more KH stories form you in the future and wish you a happy Prom next week.

-Skye
ANU-godofheaven chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That was absolutely adorable !

I hope you write more SxK fics :)
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
pretty good, keep up the great work.