Reviews for Elysium
noreenklose chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Very nice...I almost forgot that Lily was going to tear him a new one for the way he treated her son, Harry. ;-D

I'm always conflicted when thinking about Snape and Dumbledore, as I honestly think (deep down) that they deserved to be punished for their actions in life.

Thanks for sharing, I liked your story.

KUTGW,

Noreen
hule chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Lovely.
IluvSeverusSnape chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
my god I want to cry...
gryffindorgirl97 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was beautiful! it made me cry! Thank you so much for writing it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aww... So CUTE!

Do another!
BellaPur chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh wow!

You write so beautifully
zule bean chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This is a nice, touching piece. However, you did confuse me with the key names that you used. Not to be picky, but I don't think Harry's mom's middle name would have been Luna. (As far as I know, JKR never identifies her middle name...not even on her tombstone.) I was under the impression that Harry and Ginny chose that as their daughter's middle name to honor their friend Luna Lovegood. I would think you should lise this as a Lily Evans P. story
Ignus R chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Love the imagery- and I bet Severus refuses to think it, but I kept fearing James would slam dunk him just when he's gotten comfy.

Great writing!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Even if "Lily" is only an angel in disguise to comfort him, this is very good. He's never really been home before this, not really.
whitehound chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Nicely written.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Yes, I think it could be like that - I certainly wish it for Snape, after so much suffering.
sprite.isn't.lemonade chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
That was beautiful. Few writers have the ability to add such intricate details and still allow the story to flow smoothly. You're one of those writers. Excellent! :)
ClumsyKlutzBella chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh my ... so sweet. It feels just right. He definitely deserves this happy-end, being with the one he loves and so on. Even if she might still not love him back. But does that really matter in a world like this, where no pain seems to exist? I hope it doesn't...
jadedpisces chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I am glad Severus gets a happy ending afterall. Thank you for sharing. I thought it was a very sweet piece.
Rachel Indeed chapter 1 . 4/17/2009