Reviews for Divided, Not Conquered
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
"Bobbie" is the spelling for girls with that name, for boys and in this case, men it Bobby
authorwannabe101 chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
This was great! (I especially loved Henry. I wish he was a real character in Supernatural... then I could see him all the time. At least until Kripke killed him off, like he does with all my favorite supporting characters. :P) Anyway, great ending to a great story!
authorwannabe101 chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
That is not funny. You have me laughing my head off in the middle, and now I'm burning with the desire to blow Ms. Airaza's head off. You are a very talented writer. Great job! And now I'm going to keep reading. XD
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Circe? That's AWESOME! I just feel like saying; "Circe? Like the Greek sorceress? Wow. That must be why you're single. You turn all the guys into pigs."
Jules chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
That was an amazing story! Although I thought Dean was a little more out of control than I would have big brothers can be like that sometimes! I love the whole family dynamic and Johns' barely controlled anger at the whole system.I knew that was the evil one but the witch angle caught me by suprise.A wholey enjoyable story to read! Hope you continue with your writting!
Jules chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
I love this whole story! This chapter is one of my favorites!
wheninromeidiverge chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
OMG! The very last part is my favorite!
wheninromeidiverge chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
Henry to the rescue! Again!
wheninromeidiverge chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
They need a bucket of water!
wheninromeidiverge chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Sam and Dean may not have Mary, but dang, John takes the role of momma lion just fine!
ccase13 chapter 20 . 2/6/2012
I hope Sam spoke to Chin-mae and Molly at their wedding so they knew he cared enough to come. Foster children tend to be short on family and friends.

I enjoyed this story of Dean's defense of Sam and the witch's attempted revenge on John. I bet Henry Casper being such a good lawyer was one of the reasons Sam majored in law at Stanford.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
love it
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 20 . 9/12/2011
I love this story, and henry, and I love stories with evil!CPS :):)
Dementedjen chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I know you have these anti-swearing standards, but there is a big difference between swearing in real life and typing a word into a character's vocabulary. The use of symbols to denote swearing is impossibly immature and tacky :/
ThatGreenElephant chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
Okay, I love this story. I just...I love it! It's original- I haven't found another one like it- and you keep it interesting. It's not JUST about witches or JUST Sam in the foster care system-you have a happy medium. It's well written, and besides minor spelling/grammar errors, I loved it. (And the convos between you and your editor were hysterical!)