Reviews for Domino Effect
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Uh, yeah you got us hooked! And you left us... :'( I'll ask for you to update but you probably won't considering it's been a while... But, if you ever see this review, please upload more of this story! I know there's only three chapter but right now I'm severely hooked. And if you can't upload, could you at least reply? Thankss. By the way, I love this story!
Bloodyrose chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Update more please this is getting curious
BBxRAEshipper chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
I would love to review but sadly i can't becuz i never tell u how the story went but u need to finish it. Please update!
OH AND I HATE THAT BITCH tErRA!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Just post the next chapter already plZzzzzzzzzzzzzz
die Terra die chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
no hes back love the story hate terra
kingdomhearts4evar chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Really cool keep it up!
Kangarooney chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
This is definitely, awesomely, interestingly cool. Please update soon, I know it's been two years and four months and your idea may have faded; But if that is so, perhaps you can put in your summary that the story is 'Discontinued'?

Misspelling: suddle- subtle.

Keep writing; indeed you are a good writer.

-Kangarooney-
greenpanda007 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
I am truly enjoying this story, so much so that I can't even think of any criticism for it. Except for the fact that it was last updated about a year ago. That's not cool, stop slacking I want to read more. I also realy like your most recent story, I'm just too lazy to do two seperate comments. Keep up the good work. (and I would love to see you do something danny phantom-y. That would be awesome.)
Eve'sMagick chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Omg! This is great! You really do need to continue this. Please! I am seriously hooked now.

Update soon!

WindBlown101
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
OH the pain... not sure I can get past this first page... the... the over-expressed LURVness of it... ah, I think I'm gonna be sick... or maybe I'm just not a morning person...

(shivers) so scary... and only the first page. WHOO-HA! forward we shall go!

LATER!
hmmmmm chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
I think it's Malchior, or Terra, or Beast boy, or Robin.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Wow, you haven't updated THIS in a while, have ya? I don't see why not - it's great! D Especially this chapter - this one's by far my favorite here 3 It's simply awesome. Could you please continue this story? I lovezez it 3 _ And yes, you got me hooked. Now I will be sad if you don't continue. On second thought... Well... I DO know that Slade is looking for somebody to test his new Titan-torturing device on... Heh heh...

Just kiddin! _ If I did that, I'd never get to read more! O And we wouldn't want that!

Byez

- Silhouette the SANVAE
stella chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
I'm actually curious as to what happens next. Please keep writing _.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I must say that this story is off to a good start, and I would like to see what is the opposite of Jealousy, Rage, Mischief and Revenge ?

Please I would like to encourage you to keep up the good work upon this great story of yorus. ;)