Reviews for A Grand Festival to remember
Cute )
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love Max's reaction
CelestialChica chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Awww! So cute! X) I loved it!

Haha grow up Max! Your gonna be kissing some day too!

ManaManaphy
Miranda chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hey ur story maybe short but it is soooo romantic i mean really!keep making their really nice.
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
awww..cute _
Silver-Bangles chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Really Cute I loved the part when Max said that he said that he is going to kill Drew
PerlaNemesis chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Sweet story. I like it!
MISTALI chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I don't think that was pointless. It's very good. Just one small thing. Don't take this seriously but at the start when you were on about May and Drew's Pokemon you spelt their wrong. It's their instead of there. As i said, don't take it seriously. I'm just saying. I pay too much attention in English.
Skye-Love90 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
aw...so cute...
Yes.I.Ship chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
very cute, I particularly liked Max's reaction for some reason... my only comment would be to watch your use of the word "there". if you are refering to something that belongs to someone, like a Pokemon or battle it is "their".
blackhairedfreaks chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
that was so adorable! i loved it! D

why is it special, birthday or something?
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Ah, a great one-shot to be sure! I am glad to have read a new story after so long, and it was a great one! A little short on detail, but the plot itself was great. I liked the romances, you seemed to show them quite well! While I looked at your profile, I noticed that you took some of my Pokemon quotes from my profile, ( don't worry, I'm not mad, I'm actually shocked that you thought of it, I spent forever looking for original quotes when all I had to do was copy and paste! I didn't think of that! ). Anyway, great job on this one-shot, and I will be looking forward to any other stories of yours in the future!

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml

p.s- I am not dead like other people believe, but I have so much going on that I can't update! Just letting you know.

-EVAN AAML