Reviews for The Scythe
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Willow got a easy ride again. Isn't she. They talked it out and they hug and they are friends again. Being addicted to magic doesn't mean you don't know what you do. And what about all the things she did before, when she still was learning how to do it. When Oz left her etc.

Buffy needs to learn that she doesn't need to forgive everything this easy. Let the one's who hurt or did her wrong work for their forgiveness. They always did that to her so she can do it the other way around. Maybe then they would learn how to let Buffy be her own person.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
hmm Willow went to bed with Angel. I don't think I could forgive her for that.
Being addicted to magic doesn't include sleeping with Angel. The other things well it needs time but in a while you could forgive but:
A; having sex with your 'best' friends boyfriend,
B: pulling you from heaven on purpose without digging you up first.
I don't think I could forgive Tara, Anya and Xander for the last part so easily, the not digging her up first I mean.

Those things is unpardonable. So Buffy still forgive to easily that's why they always could what the want with her. They never learned that action gives reaction.
bradsan92 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
And again Buffy forgives to easy.

good written and love to read it.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I liked it except i don't understand how Buffy could forgive Willow so quickly when she (Willow) did more awful stuff than Faith's one great mistake.