Reviews for Determined
BloodyPasion chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wow, nice one...Finally someone's on Buffy's side. I mean Angel was a total jerk to her. I like this fiction...the ending is a bit too mushy for me, but I like that fact that Buffy stood up for herself when she was confronting Angel...so, all in all...good story.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
What. How DARE you not say, in your summary, that this story is SPECIFICALLY a Faith-bashing fic? you've scarred me for life.

For the record, Faith is awesome and redeems herself - how can you do this to her? I know it's AU - but this is pathetic! And you made Faith evil!

Yes, I am aware that I am being immature right now - frankly I don't care, because I'm venting at you for not EXPLICITLY warning us that Faith is evil in this fic. I was forced to read something that scarred my mind because you didn't have the grace and dignity to put up an Evil!Faith warning in your summary. Weak ... I'm going to have nightmares for a week.

Perhaps in the future, you will learn to be more gracious towards the audience instead of decieving them with first appearances.

Not to mention, Buffy was an immature brat all throughout 'Sanctuary' - her blind anger at Faith made me want to strangle her. Faith is NOT sociopath - she's a morally complex character who makes terrible mistakes in her life. She has an implicitly messed-up history which makes her distrusting and desperate for love and affection. More than that, though, the incident in that ep. was to teach the audience that things AREN'T as simple as Buffy wants - just because it's easier for Faith to be evil doesn't mean that she is. Buffy was trying to do what was easy for her - Angel was doing what was RIGHT.

... I hope you've learned from this tragic debacle and will not make the same mistakes in the future.

gODSPEED!
jaymartinez chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Sweet...now why couldn't the producers or writers come up with something like this. Hell, they were like the first couple in the Buffy/Angel universe. They need closure, but no they put it off forever, well anyways nice story sad and happy its awesome.