Reviews for P4 Gaiden: Continuum
kou32 chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
this is good. please update soon
kou32 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
what does Ryo look like.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
BOUT TIME, NICE CHAPTER, YAHAHAHAHAHA
fox-white-moon chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Wow you finally updated your story

hm... finaly Ryo and Yukiko reveal their relationship to their friends.

Ha!Ha!Ha! I cannot stop laughing about all guy (exclude Yosuke and Kanji) who give Ryo glare (maybe they are Yukiko fan)

hmm... this chapter they will be facing new enemy but why people and their surounded became blue color and the time like it stop? Why can Ryo and his team only have normal color and can move? In this chapter there are too many mystery that they have to solve before real danger came.

Please updated quickly as possible because I cannot wait to read next chapter
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
UWE HE HE, GETTING A LITTLE TOO FLUFFY, BUT STILL NICE,
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
UWE HE HEE, I TRUELY HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE WITH THIS FIC, I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT, YOU COULD PERHAPS SPACE OUT THE PARAGRAPHS A LITTLE MORE, YET STILL THIS IS GOOD, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fox-white-moon chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Wow you already take my request for this pairing. (THANK YOU!)

In this chapter there are too many romantic scene between RyoxYukiko pairing. (I LOVE IT!) (-)

We all know that Ryo will finish his high school in Inaba but he will go to college or university, right? In Inaba if there any college or university? OR he will take a job? (We know that Ryo is genius or smartest guy, after all he defeat Yukiko by take first place in school exam and make a right decision and plan in their mission) (-;)

WOW Yukiko have already make a decision to reveal their relationship to everyone. (Maybe to stop guys from confess to her OR all girl who flirt with her boyfriend (Ryo after all very handsome, briliant and perfect guy to every girl WANT to have) (0:)

Hm... Ryo been invited back to Velvet Room, this mean that there a new adventure waiting for them to discovered. (YEAH!)(0)

Is their new adventure will be dangerous like their new enemy maybe human or not who destroyed their peaceful place in Inaba?

I cannot wait read to next chapters.

Please updated quickly and GoOd LuCk! (0)
fox-white-moon chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I like that name Ryo Kurosaki..

this story happen when christmas Day right..?

who will you make pairing with main character?

Can you pairing RyoxYukiko for this story...

If you make this pairing, I sure will review all your updated for this story. (-) (I AM SOUJIxYUKIKO/OCxYUKIKO FAN)

you can create new enemy, after all Ryo now staying in Inaba forever.

Bye