Reviews for Boy Who Fell to Earth
nyx'godness chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This fic was awesome!
BlackQueen92 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow very beautifully. I love the way you writes so touching.

-BlackQueen-
Smierc chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Really touching.

The different POVs were really different from each other and as usual well written.
newbiepencil chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
There are so few stories that continue the series and actually pay attention to Allison's character. I hope to read more of this in the future.

I love this story, the birth of John Conner the Legend.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Beautiful. I especially love Kyle's point of view.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
What a wonderful story! I'm still very upset that the show got canceled, but this does put my hopes back into place. I loved the way you wrote the perspectives of Kyle, Derek and Allison/Cameron. I loved the way they interacted with John and were confused about how he does the things he does, who he exactly is and how he seems so familiar to them.

/They don’t fall naked from the sky, with more technical knowledge about metal than anyone has seen or heard before, like an angel sent to earth because he’s too much of a cynic to believe such a thing could happen./

/He looks at Derek, like he should know him, like they’ve shared things, that they’ve been through some shit together.

He looks at Allison, like she’s someone else, like she’s someone he knew pretty damn well, like he’s disappointed that she’s not whoever he wants her to be.

He looks at Kyle, and… Well hell, there’s no words for whatever’s there, but it’s something deep.

Deeper than anything that should be coming from a kid so young./

/He listens to your every word, nods at all the right times, but there’s the distinct feeling that he knows it all already. That he’s just listening because that’s what rookies are supposed to do, that he’s a whole hell of a lot smarter than he wants anyone to know./

/It frustrates him, because he’s always known how to read to people, but there’s just something about John Connor that leaves him guessing./

/Instinct kicking into overdrive whenever he’s close, her own urge to push closer making her feel like a little kid all over again, wanting that silver bike./

/She doesn’t know where he came from, and when she asks, the only answer he gives is around. But she knows who he is, John Connor, his full name a title like her hometown is with hers./

These few lines were really amazing and I just loved them all. Great job!
Daria234 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This is great!
hw17racer chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Nice! More please!
spiral chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
i loved this!

i hope that there's going to be a second chapter :)
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Excellent set of vignettes.
missmissa85 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow on this. As our hopes for renewal get closer to being squashed, these fics are going to be what keeps the series alive. This is a really beautiful piece of writing. I love that the future is sort of turning out how it was supposed to anyway, that is, John Connor is a badass against the machines and a hero to mankind. I also love that Allison would die for John Connor as it was always said she would. Nice work all around
Kris chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow! This was fantastic! I loved it.
m1065 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
First I read your story and only then I realized who the author was. Oh, its from "Lint". She did it again! You always write such delightful pieces. I wish they could be used to continue the series. I would like to see the surprise and disbelief in Kyle, Derek and Allison when they find out how accomplished John already is and how easily he fits in. It is ironic that some folks even believe that he is metal himself. I like how you describe the same event from different point of views and I adore the way you use the anaphoras at the beginning of your sentences. Thanks and keep the writing up. I think I will re-read your other charming stories again tonight.
dc chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
its relly good i love all the POV hope u right more
Cyborgscouse chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is actually a really great story and if we get a third season the way things could pan out if john stays in the future. You really didn't need any dialogue either which i was surprised with, because it worked so well seeing their thoughts of john when he turned up. Kyle being the hero was kind of a given when derek said the little bit about him being back and i like the way both of them know there's something between john and themselves and yet they know he won't say.

'Kids like him don’t just appear.

They don’t fall naked from the sky, with more technical knowledge about metal than anyone has seen or heard before, like an angel sent to earth'

That could be the best line in the story because it might be veryt rue that's the way they'll see him with what he knows. Turning up naked apparently from nowhere and yet has all this knowledge that they wouldn't have.

I also like the way at the end, you use both what we know to have happened with Alison in the future and yet it makes sense in a way. John Connor being there only as a teenager and yet still finding a way to lead the resistance and her falling in love with him