Reviews for Truth
CreativeCrusade chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I almost cried reading this. Just like I cried when watching the anime. I wish I could favourite this again and again. I love how you make the reader sympathise with L (or L Lawliet, which ever you perfer) and thecharacterisation was perfect. It reminded me of a death note fanfic called the dance of life. Anyway, for your first anime fanfic ever it was really good. Hope you continue to write stuff like this :)

-Shadz-
Camorra chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I must say, I've read tons of stories that rewrote that particular scene of the anime, but this is the only story that makes the dialogue seem natural, not forced. So, good job.
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This...was...amazing. I LOVED it! It was completely acurrate, and it matched great with the original story! You did a great job on this.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That..was...amazing. It resonated, for crying out loud. It was so deep. You got inside L's head perfectly, at least I think you did.

The last few lines were really spectacular.

I have come to the conclusion that you are a spectacular author. But then again, you probably knew that already, ne? XD
SaltwaterGarden chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OH...wow.

-claps-

Amazing. I love you.

You've obviously watched that episode as many times as I have in the english dub version, and your intrepretation of the thoughts and feelings of L almost matches mine. I'm glad to know that there are a few fans who did not take one look at the "after-the-rain" scene (as it is commonly reffered to) and write it off as yaoi. I believe you did a fantastic job with L's personality-emotional yet rational, some actions driven by logic, but others by his sentimental side; thinking through everything, but taking a gamble at the last possible second. His thoughts to Light about the "first death" are the first time I've heard any other fan reference that idea (the fact that Light is removed from killing), and again, great job with it.