Reviews for Mirrors
CrisLovesU chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
I'm going to be honest here; this was a disaster. The change in POV? Useless. I'm going to stop reading this fic right here, because when I don't like things, I stop reading them. I kept hoping it would get better, but it didn't. It went from good to bad in one point three seconds.
CrisLovesU chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Disappointed again. Honestly, I thought the story would get better and better. But it seems to be stuck on that perpetual state of never-changing and no proper grammar.
CrisLovesU chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
God, I feel like I'm on a roller-coaster. It was filling, exciting and sad. I can't decide if this chapter was THAT good or just bad. Emotion overload.
CrisLovesU chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
I admit to have skipped a chunk of this chapter - Edward's entry. I started reading it but it felt like unnecessary rambling and babbling to me. I'm really disappointed with this and I'm hoping the story picks up. The grammar is getting better and better, though.
CrisLovesU chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
That. Was. Awesome.
Is it wrong of me not to trust any of the Cullens right now?
CrisLovesU chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
And I'm guessing this is where Tanya appears? Already hating her. Another great chapter.

Make sure to re-read your chapters before posting! There are many mistakes in the grammar.
CrisLovesU chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
This was a good chapter, but I feel like that lemon in the ending didn't belong there, didn't fit with the rest of the chapter. A simple kiss, yes, but a full-on-out orgasm? Not likely.
CrisLovesU chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
I like the balance you have going on here; the day-to-day life of the character, the plot and then putting these little puzzle pieces that keeps the reader guessing.
CrisLovesU chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I'm liking the plot-line, but you could use a little polishing , grammar-wise. Its good.
CrisLovesU chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Looks interesting
SIINFULSAIINT chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Im confused.
The volvo used to be Edwards. But he's gone for morethan 50 years. Talk about
Im amazed its still running for Bella
SIINFULSAIINT chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Wow. Just WOW.
It's been a while since I've read a fanfic with this kind of thrill, suspense and excitement.
This story reminds me of Through the Oak Door.
Not the story plot but the feeling of suspense while reading it.
sadface chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
why no more chapters :(
Daggers4U chapter 24 . 11/18/2011
Wait-they gave Kate mercy? Or did u mean Irina?

Will there be an epilog? Kind of wrapping things up? A final glimps at what Edward & Bella FINALLY got to have after all the centuries they were denied? See their happiness with the family as they all live together? *sigh* I love HEA's cuz life is so full of angst & un-happilies :'(
Nehnah14 chapter 24 . 10/25/2011
Holy...Damn, that was one amazing ride!

I loved this from start to finish and can't believe how much detail you managed to get in within only 24 chapters!

But, yeah, I would liked to know what Tanya's plans were exactly...any chance of an outtake or an explaination?

Great job!