Reviews for The Soul Oneshot
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh this is really good, and really eerie at the same time. It would be a cool catalyst of sorts to "The Soul", if Stephenie wants to go in that direction. As in, include the daughter of the two souls that was a baby in "The Host", and have her either join the rebel group or (unfortunately) meet an end like this. Hopefully the first choice :/ Anyway, really well-done!
TheWolf32 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE x

Lilly xx
webgrll1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
why why why is her dad so mean why!

please update
kataang160 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Arexu chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
What a story! *brushing away tears*

I’m amazed! You put in so little writing (your story is hardly 3 pages long) most painful contradictions of the new Earth world. That was very emotional. And deep. And it flooded my mind with thoughts. This oh-so-happy-and-troubless world the souls have been creating just can not exist. It’s totally utopian. Then again, we see confirmation of it.

Now, what I’m going to write is not critisism. Your story deserves the highest mark. I think it would be fair to share what I’ve been thinking while and after reading the one-shot. Ehm, hope it won’t bother you much. I guess being the author of the story you might be curions what others think on the idea.

First, I have been wondering at Earth-Born’s situation. How she became like that. Is that possible? I mean, how someone like her, never having experienced anything save niceness around her, came to think about opposites. I mean, if she has taken free and happy souls’ world for granted how can she think some opposite could ever exist? She has practically no media to guide her meditations over the point. It’s like teaching a person who has been blind and deaf from birth to speak! She wouldn’t even know what words are. Same here.

Was it her being different and everyone reacting strangely to her what made her doubt the perfectness of the world? Her human nature, human intuition talking to her? Ironically, Earth-Born had no idea she was a human. This is obviously not the perfect world if you aren’t even told who you are and can’t stay that way! Sure, so honorable to dispose of those who aren’t like the rest. The Earth inhabited by souls is nearly as unfair as the human world.

Okay. Talking myself out done. You see, your story has heavily influences my mind. This is good. This is exactly the type of stories I like. I take my hat off.
reconrox chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Amazing, really completely amazing. I can't even think of words to how clever and profound this is. You totally convey the tradgedy that has happened on the planet, and all the different points of view, and it has a great twist at the end. Brilliant.
Snikkers chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
OMG! I seriously thought I was the only one who has read the host! You are an amazing writer! I was completely wraped up in the story! Will you write more? I'm dying to find out what will become of Earth Born! Or was she actually shot?
Lin chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
it is really good I would like to read the rest...if there is more.
PeggiePatch chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
omg u have to continue this!

lol

i have a similar story but yours is better lol

gidget's evil twin chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
oh i love it!
Rainbow.Wings chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
looks good! update soon please!
Leah-The Writer chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
wow, LOVE IT!
TopKat90 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow, This is a one shot? Poor kid! I guess life and fan-fics can be so unfair! ;) Truly, is there no hope for her?

Kat
You can call me Lemon chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
so sad... But good! well done keep writing!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
What a sad sorry. I feel for Earth Born being betrayd by her father, because she is acting too human. I liked how she met Wandered and Ian.