Reviews for Worry Wounds
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Lovely little story.
smut1956 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
"Snow Day" remains my favorite episode of CSI:NY and is one of the best season finales I've ever seen except for the very end. However, you remedy that nicely giving us just Mac and Stella decompressing after all the action.

This is a much better final scene than the one we got and I appreciate it. Simple and quiet but says so much.

Thanks for sharing.

T.
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Well, welcome back to NY ;).

And I don't mind it was short ... sometimes it just doesn't take a lot of words.

I loved Stella's speech with that trace of irony so typical of her. Loved the chocolate curls implying comfort, and 'Her eyes danced with relief.' beautiful.

Loved the moment when their eyes locked, it didn't take more than that.

Also loved Mac's memory linking to that she's worth fighting for.

And I'm sure she's going to help him heal :), love is great for the immune system, did you know that people in love can walk through a whole hospital of flu without getting infected :).
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very cute! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Cute!
iluvbones chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
love it!
sterra-kyra chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
seriously.. this is so cute one
thealycat chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aw, twas a very sweet SMacked fic! I liked it very much, Shiny! :)
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Oh wow! Thank you so much! That's really lovely :D I'm pleased and happy, a giftfic, very nice, thank you :D And such a good one too! I can only apologise at first for the lateness of my review - rural cottages do not have great wireless connections :( But I really enjoyed this, re-visiting one of my favourite episodes (bar those very last few minutes :P) And a slightly injured Mac, is it wrong of me to admit that there is something more than slightly hot about that? I loved all their conversation, and how Mac tells Stella he was worried about losing her, and his little sheepish grin, I could picture that exactly :D Loved the last line and the kiss, you left it exactly the right point. And now I find you have another story for me to read as well! Fantastic!
fractured-fairytale06 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Sigh... so wonderful. )
FernClaw chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
D'AW SO SO CUTE! I absolutely loved it Shiny! Yay Fluff Luff!
MishkateerBabs chapter 1 . 4/17/2009

Really nice. I do love how you do SmackED (Is that how to spell it?) -JL
mb20fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
great
cmaddict chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Beautiful. And very true to character. I pretty much love this one. And I definitely wouldn't complain if you decided to extend it a little :D