Reviews for Christmas Wrapping
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
What's her Chrismas present? What's Bella's Christmas present :)? I'm so curious!

Adored the story, please write more!
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Holy jingle bells, Santa, that was great! you should keep going! thanks.
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Sensual and evocative. I loved Edward's battle between his thoughts and his wish to be a gentleman to his wife. The images Bella was projecting would be enough to break any man
onePushyFox chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Totally well done! I loved the slow build up! I read on Twilighted that this was your first lemon? Nicely done. :)
HeatherT chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I think this is the only lemon that someone actually takes in to account Edward's true nature. He doesn't seem like the down and dirty type that everyone writes him to be.
RosieCullen-Black chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
So what was Edward's present to Bella? I love Bella being a tease! It makes me giggle! Hehe. See? Love it!
Bronzehairedfreak1901 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow, that was AMAZING! Hahaha :) Great Xmas present Bella :)
ScarletRaven1001 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I love this story! The idea of Bella showing Edward tidbits of her thoughts while she was wrapping herself was so sexy, Ed must have been so frustrated! Please write more stories, you're a really good writer!
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I just found this, and I loved it!
Bapuppydog chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was perfection...haha I loved it.

First it was really sweet...and then it was adorable with Renesmee and all (Santa as a Vampire TOTALLY makes sense! haha I cant believe no one has thought of that before)

And of course the second half was yummy :D

haha great stuff
The Romanticidal Edwardian chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Very nicely done!

I loved how in-character this was. And also how you stayed IC with Bella's wants from Edward. She wanted him to talk "dirty" to her but, unlike what other authors write, she didn't feel aggravated or turned off when he wouldn't. Because she loves him. And anything he does to her.

So thank you for staying true to the characters! Renesmee is just too cute! That's how her name is spelled by the way. You were putting the double 'e's too soon in her name.
Twilightaddict28 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
i wish somebody will give me a present like that ; (evil grin )

i like it that bella took hte initiative... :)
Wolfshadow31 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Excellent! I liked it a lot. Why don't I get presents like that! :( lol
DennyRose chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Very Cute!
Forevertwilight05 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aw i absolutely love this story. It was so romantic and cute! YOu did suvh a great job of staying in charaacter and true to the book which was perfect. Great Job! i only wish i knew what his present was to her! lol :) Hope to see more from you!