Reviews for Revenge of the Pleasurable Nymph
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/6
*cackles* Be careful indeed. lol Cute! XD LOVE these. _
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Really loved it. Good job.
becxox chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
OMG! i love all your oneshots in this series! ur a gr8 author!
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
hm...with his tongue indeed... O
chinsui-hime chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I love this story the more times I read it. I love the Eomer/Harry pairing, its rare and very hard to find so well written.

Of Mirkwood Princes and Wretched Teases –

Of Rohirric Kings and Pleasurable Nymphs – Eomer/Harry

Revenge of the Pleasurable Nymph

all seem like oneshots from a main story, that I would love to read. There wouldnt be a chance of you writing such a story,would there?
adevotedreader chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I certainly don't think that the smut was too heavy. But that could be because my brain isn't quite up to real thinking right now. Then again the reader really should know what they are getting into. Very good continuation.
snowangel66 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Why isn't Of Rohirric Kings and Pleasurable Nymphs not on ur profile as a story, i read on adultfanfiction but i just wanted to know? PLUS i totally love this story it was super HOT!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
loved it!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I like this. But, I don't find "Of Rohirric Kings and Pleasurable Nymphs" in your count :O

Kisses from Argentina!
Greysh chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Lovely! just Lovely!

I don't think it has to be edited, you didn't go in too much detail... I have seen much worse on this site.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Lol! Harry is a little tease!
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Yummy :) *g*

One little problem though. In your AN at the start... Eomer becomes King of Rohan, not Gondor lol :)
Jukka chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Gods, that was fantastic.

I love how seductive Harry is, and Eomer losing control that way... Hot.

Damm. Be careful what you wish, indeed. I wish for this... and I couldn't be more happy.

LoL

I must admit, sweetie, that with your delicious fics you are making me love the Eomer/Harry more and more... and it's becoming my favourite pairing.

Would you add more stories to this universe? It will be lovely to see Harry and Eomer first time.

(I'm a very bad girl, always asking for more... :looks sheepish:)
PinkSakuraPetals chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
*wipes the drool from her mouth* ...my brain is broke.

That was one of the hottest things I've read in a while. You keep making me fall in love with these characters and I'm going to end up with this huge harem of hotness in my mind. There'll be smut everywhere. :)

The smut was just right, I think. There's no 'naughty words' or explict stuff that I'd expect to see on aff or a similar sight. ...though that's never stopped people from posting it here on ff. :P
MarieVerdonck chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
It's a nice follow up to 'Of Rohirric Kings and Pleasurable Nymphs', careful what you wish for indeed :)