Reviews for When the Masks Come Off
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 1/10
I think I need a cigarette.

And I don't even smoke...

Wow.
The.Chocolate.Addict.Marauder chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Wau. IncrediblySexilicous! C:
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Holy mother of GAWD. Sirius and Remus together with Granger *fans herself*

THOSE TWO SEXY MEN. DAT THREESOME.

Hotness overload. I wish I was Hermione. My own white and dark knights ; D

Thank you so this sizzling story! :*
AnnieBGoode chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Brilliant!
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oooh! You have to write a sequel the depicts the morning after and all it entails! It would be too cruel to leave us hanging with that last part! Besides that I LOVED IT!
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
this is a worthy story! i feel likee i'm going off! serious and remus sound so hot like taylor lautner {remus} and in my opinion burkley duffield {sirius}
animeaddict13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Awesome!
Ima Braxton chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love this omg! Soo sexy. ;D
volfan chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
That was so hot, I think I need a shower. That is one of the best stories I've read featuring this threesome.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
marvelous story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
You are absolutely wonderfully sexy times best writer! You have rocked my world and I would really like to know what happened when masks came off the second time!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
oh how I love maurader sandwiches ;-)
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Great story! It was very, very interesting and it, indeed, makes me wanna go to a masquerade ;)
ladyvader99 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
i'm not a smutty fanfiction virgin.

this fic made me feel like i was all over again. i blushed, i hitched my breath in want...so kudos to you. many, many potter fueled thoughts of lust will haunt my dreams now and i thank you deeply.

you did excellent at keeping them in believable character and weaved a story ripe with yummy lust 3 can't wait to read your other fix!
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011