Reviews for Chase
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Oh my goodness, continue now.
Wow this doesn't exist anymore chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
if ur gonna continue this, then YAYZ!
xXFlutterbyXx chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Woot! more from you! *fistpump* another great story! Short and sweet! :D
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Jeez terra if you submit things do them at a normal time! it's like really late here when you submit these, cause then i get all mad cause i didnt get first review, i actually got some sleep last night too! a Waldo-esque feeling sorta of i guess :/ but i was really good at finding Waldo that's what did for part of my childhood look for Waldo! okay time for a REAL review i like the chase it's like suspenseful but not too much makes me wonder what'll they'll do next w so...while I'm getting my mind out of the gutter I'm going to go read my Hetalia smut mhmm bye!

-Twister Atma
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
XD 'where's Waldo'... kinda. But it's really good - he cares enough about him to follow him across the world. Now that's either devotion or creepy stalker tuff. But I don't think even stalkers would go that far. It's really sweet - well done!
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
well, terra's friend, this is really great!:D i always loved the game of catch. i love how you applied it to like the jumper theme. only difference is that roxas leaves notes and not the little jumper holes. lol. none-the-less, this is wicked awesome!