Reviews for Someday
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
So interesting and insightful, as always.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Catching up a little! I grinned at your notes! Cinderella's castle is fantastic! so you've tempted me once again to read some more Bones fics :D Oh poor Bones, still with the bad feeling, despite the scotch. I think this must be very unlike her. i liked Booth's thinking about their relationship, he is a gentleman. As I've noticed before in your fics, i really like how you describe movement and positions and actions - such as how Bones slightly misses her mouth, and how she puts her forearm over her eyes, things like that enable me to really picture the scene. Loved Booth reappearing with breakfast, and leaving the note and aspirin! Such a thoughtful gesture :D The ending was excellent, really thoughtful and added a little wistful tone to end on.
whatta-u-know chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
as usual i loved it nicw work !
DaLiza chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Very cute! Love Booth leaving the water and pills for her, Brennan's "Why would I be upset if I woke up in your bed?” and "I need you to teach me how to lose myself in someone." Nice job!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aw, I love it! I always say that about your fics, but it's true! And I always end up with a favorite quote, and from this one it's "Why would I be upset if I woke up in your bed?" Hehe, classic Brennan. Great job!
Christy chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
so sweet
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
i really liked this! short but extremely sweet - you have a great knack in catching their dynamics and displaying them through emtional dialogue and cute situations!
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
"Booth sighed and ran a hand through his hair. 'Feelings…don’t come with an instruction manual. You can’t just teach someone to feel a certain way. That’s why they’re so complicated.'"

A beautiful tag to a beautiful scene! Nicely done. :)
MineUnfaltering chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I don't know how I mised this one! But now that I read it I'm glad I did, I think that its being skipped over in all the excitment from Mayhem- however well deserved that excitment is-

“I need you to teach me how to lose myself in someone.”

I loved this, Oh Bones! You break my heart sometimes!

Great Job!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
It is a fantastic fic!I love it!

Vika
MLJ chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
wow. this was so good! i loved it
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Love it! I can't wait for their someday to come on the show! I loved how the lady at the wedding dress shop said, "You two are obviously meant for each other." That was just great. I really liked that episode, in case you can't tell.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
that was good loved it
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Really nice story. I liked it. Awesome job. :)
crazycamera chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This was cute and fit nicely with the story, good work as usual!