Reviews for Someday
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Hey!

Sounds like your having a great time on vacation:)

This was a terrific follow-up. I wonder how drunk she actually got that night before Booth cut her off, but I it would be safe to say that she didn't go home that night. I loved seeing him being the voice of reason.

The morning after was so sweet.

“Bones, I don’t know if I’m the right person for…” What does he mean he's not the right person? He's effing perfect! Can these two possibly get in their own way any more than they already are? Well, that someday'll be soon:)

Did you watch last night's ep...WOW!

Terrific job!

Leah
BonesnBooth chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
tell me there is more please tell me there is more

i loved it
lizook chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Adorable post ep! I can totally see Brennan still rambling scientifically even in the midst of drinking half a bottle of scotch!

"“I don’t understand. What makes me special?”

“So many things,” he said under his breath."

Aw, so cute and so Booth, too! I can just hear him mumbling it. *Sighs*

Nice job! :)
lepidopteran chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Loved it :) So sweet and so in character! I literally just watched the episode, so their voices were still in my head when I read this - just perfect writing (and perfect timing I think!) Awesome work, I really enjoyed it - it prolonged that tingly feeling I get after watching an especially sweet scene of Bones ! :)
amyylasee chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
that was a lovely story (:

xoxo
celtic33 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
good job, I definitely felt like that episode ended too soon, there should've been just a little bit more conversation :)
Jodie Marie chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I havn't seen this episode yet cos im english, as you probably know by now as i say it every time i review one of your fics.. Lol, do Booth and Brennan drink together and does she get jelous about something? Lol, i can wait to watch this episode! Jodie x
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Why would I be upset if I woke up in your bed?” Immediately, she knew she’d made him uncomfortable. “That didn’t come out right, did it?”

she's gettin' it... really good!

HawkAngel
Boneyo chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Awesome as always :D

Hope your having fun on your vacation!
RedSwirl99 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Definitely adorable, and I loved the way Bones prattled on about evolution and the technicalities of its small steps. And Booth just rolled his eyes and went with it because he loves her. *sigh* I'm impressed and delighted, good job!
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aw, brilliant! That's what I say :) You know how we both seem to have a habit of reading things wrong, well I kind of read thinking as drinking...that confused me for a minute there :)

But apart from my crazy eyes and declining english skills, this was beautiful, I really need to see this ep :)

Glad you're having a great time on vacation, hope Disney World was awesome, and I'll talk to you later :)

Taylor.