Reviews for White Horse
professionalemail101 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I gotta find out man! But seriously, what's up with the jazz/prowl stuff? Jazz only glitches him, not drags him
Mystical-Maiden chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Poor Raj, caught up in a situation beyond his control and helpless to even begin to fix what's gone wrong.

I'm liking this so far, i hope you consider soon.
Khareesa chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I like - you are allowing things to build but yet keeping the story flowing - showing different sides.
Jessie07 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Interesting story! But who was this mech that messed her up so bad? Please update soon!
CuteKittten chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Yes. It does have lots and lots of potential!

So much so that another chapter will be published ...

I really wanna know who the mystery Mech is. Just a little hint?
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
This is definitely interesting. Apart from the fact that I want to know who the mystery mech is, I'm pretty curious as to what you will do with Moonracer's character.
Noonespecial chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Yes I believe that this story does have alot of potential. Lots of mystery and drama as well as emotive language, very interesting. I would very much like to see another chapter soon!
GeckoKisses chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Oh yes, it does have potential. I am intrigued, by who this mysterious mech could possibly be. I'm also a Moonracer fan, she's not like that hussy Arcee. Ha! Anyway I would be delighted if you continued!
flamingmarsh chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
this was good :)

I do feel for Moonracer though.

and i think it'll be a great story, even though I see alot of angst with Moonracer if Mirage ever decided to show up to make amends.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 4/17/2009