Reviews for In Love
DevilishMinx chapter 14 . 3/8
It's about time that kagome woke the heck up! She took to long imo to realize something wasn't write. I hope kagome goes alpha bitch on everyone and kicks that queens butt for even daring to try and take her mate from her! I want to see a bamf Kagome showing off massive skills and just exactly why she was the shikon miko! Keep up the good work and I pray to see a update soon
rhizz17 chapter 14 . 1/14
Please update
Aki Sayomi chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
More please teensei sama!
idanu11 chapter 14 . 4/6/2017
curiosity kill cat. still
update please
FTfan20 chapter 12 . 8/9/2016
you should totally update this story i want to know what happens when kagome opened her eyes
insanity1911 chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
Oh meanie...I'm devastated :( kept looking everywhere. ..the site you mentioned does not exist ToT where am I to find the rest of this thrilling fanfic?
Unknownartfreak chapter 14 . 6/20/2016
pls update this T.T
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Pls update!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/14/2016
if you cannot complete this story please don't write it.
aqoodread chapter 14 . 2/11/2016
*iLove your story. . But i tried looking for the website you said it was posted on but I can't even find the url. .
Has this story been posted and updated anywhere else? OMG. . Cliff hanqer is all. .
But LOOVEEE it! Keep up the qood work and thanks for sharinq us your wonderful thouqhts and imaqination
bluebeauty3110 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
your story is very well written! Keep up the good work!
Linwellin chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
Update soon plz! I love this!
bleedingtulipoflove chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
Sesshomaru needs to figure something out because if InuYasha saves her I will have a fit. Sorceress is in for it now though, no one gets away with what they are trying to do. Cant wait to read more!
ofelspring 44 chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
beautiful story ! please update and continue
Bloody Amethyst chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
When will the next chapter come out?
Are you still even active on ff?