Reviews for In Love
FTfan20 chapter 12 . 8/9
you should totally update this story i want to know what happens when kagome opened her eyes
insanity1911 chapter 14 . 8/9
Oh meanie...I'm devastated :( kept looking everywhere. ..the site you mentioned does not exist ToT where am I to find the rest of this thrilling fanfic?
Unknownartfreak chapter 14 . 6/20
pls update this T.T
Pls update!
if you cannot complete this story please don't write it.
aqoodread chapter 14 . 2/11
*iLove your story. . But i tried looking for the website you said it was posted on but I can't even find the url. .
Has this story been posted and updated anywhere else? OMG. . Cliff hanqer is all. .
But LOOVEEE it! Keep up the qood work and thanks for sharinq us your wonderful thouqhts and imaqination
bluebeauty3110 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
your story is very well written! Keep up the good work!
Linwellin chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
Update soon plz! I love this!
bleedingtulipoflove chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
Sesshomaru needs to figure something out because if InuYasha saves her I will have a fit. Sorceress is in for it now though, no one gets away with what they are trying to do. Cant wait to read more!
ofelspring 44 chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
beautiful story ! please update and continue
Bloody Amethyst chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
When will the next chapter come out?
Are you still even active on ff?
Rina Eve chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
pls! continue with the next chapter! this story is very good, you could say very interesting! so pls. release the next chapter! plssss! continue on working on this story!
dizzydani666 chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
Very good
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
absolutly yummy
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
When are you gonna finish this story? I'm a little disappointed that it's taking so long. It's a really good story btw!