Reviews for In Love
aqoodread chapter 14 . 9h
*iLove your story. . But i tried looking for the website you said it was posted on but I can't even find the url. .
Has this story been posted and updated anywhere else? OMG. . Cliff hanqer is all. .
But LOOVEEE it! Keep up the qood work and thanks for sharinq us your wonderful thouqhts and imaqination
bluebeauty3110 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
your story is very well written! Keep up the good work!
Linwellin chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
Update soon plz! I love this!
bleedingtulipoflove chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
Sesshomaru needs to figure something out because if InuYasha saves her I will have a fit. Sorceress is in for it now though, no one gets away with what they are trying to do. Cant wait to read more!
ofelspring 44 chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
beautiful story ! please update and continue
Bloody Amethyst chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
When will the next chapter come out?
Are you still even active on ff?
Rina Eve chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
pls! continue with the next chapter! this story is very good, you could say very interesting! so pls. release the next chapter! plssss! continue on working on this story!
dizzydani666 chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
Very good
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
absolutly yummy
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
When are you gonna finish this story? I'm a little disappointed that it's taking so long. It's a really good story btw!
Kayna chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Please update!
chrysant chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
I can't open that link "allsystemsred-dot-org"..
Do you still updating this story? If yes, mind to give link to read it?

I loves all your stories! I hope you keep write or update your stories! ;)
Deb.23 chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
Woah! Damn girl. That sceptre is supposed to be powerful. Powerful enough for inuyasha's tetsusaiga? What the hell is sessh doing sleeping on the floor.. bad person that queen..
andreinasophia.garcia chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
guao genial esto esta de lujo te felisito por la trama tan genial q has desarrollado y espero q la continues si no aca en fanfiction por lo menos en otro pagina pero no la dejes sin terminar porq seria un crimen y mas cuando la dejaste demasiado picada y emosionante
suerte
andreina 3
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Oh my kami! Please please plead efinish this story! It's absolutely beautiful! I love it, and you for writing it! Thank you so much for entertaining me